Nate1t is offline New Member

I have some questions about my Dbol and test cycle

I am about to start test cyp and dbol , stacking. I have ran cycles of test in the past but not cyp. I have never touched dbol nor stacked anything with my cycle. I was wondering how many times I need to pin a week with dbol and how much each time. Also on the days I shoot both can I put them in the same syringe at the same time to limit myself to one shot that day or do I keep completely separate and do two shots?

Nate1t is offline New Member
    The test cyp is 200 mg and the dbol is 50 mg. how often should I should each and how many cc of each?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test is test unless its prop or ace and of course no ester but still you take the same mg per week you normally would or you did before.

Read the sticky notes at to about running a successful cycle.

You need an AI, hcg and a PCT.

bps
    bps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate1t
    I am about to start test cyp and dbol, stacking. I have ran cycles of test in the past but not cyp. I have never touched dbol nor stacked anything with my cycle. I was wondering how many times I need to pin a week with dbol and how much each time. Also on the days I shoot both can I put them in the same syringe at the same time to limit myself to one shot that day or do I keep completely separate and do two shots?
    I have some similar questions....I am 46 years old...never done steroids before...I used to work out a lot in prison.....anyways, I have test cyp &I some Bol...I hav no idea what to expect,,,I'm all ears
    Last edited by bps; 07-02-2015 at 12:49 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is your dbol injectable and if so what is the Esther attached to it? If it's prop then you would take it eod. If it's a suspension then it's ed.

bps
    bps is offline New Member
    Hello...this is bps...maybe u could advise me?..
    I have test cyp and oral dbol 10mg tabs.....
    I want to gain muscle mass...

Thread Information