BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Question about STEN/Winny and finishing up my cycle.

OK, I have run out of TEST CYP, and about to run out of Winstrol . I am up to week 15 in my cycle (remember most of it was a very low dose). So, being in my 4 week of Winstrol, should I get more so I can go 6 weeks? The shit I get is VERY expensive 180.00 for 10ml. (I paid 450.00 for 30ml/50mg.) Anyway, I LOVE test and to help lower my cost, my buddy says he give me all of his STEN for 50.00 (he can't get rid of the stuff) he has enough to last me weeks.

Should I just end the cycle now? He thinks I should go till the end of the summer. Or at least finish the Winstrol part of it. He says 4 weeks isnt' enough. I just went to the DR. and my liver and blood work is perfect. Hell, My balls never really shrank either.

Anyone have any experience with Sten? I know it's like sust, but not nearly as good, but for 50.00? Its a bargain....

THANKS

pig pen is offline New Member
    if you have the money end your cycle with winni so you can keep your gains and harden your newly acquired muscle. $180 for 10ml bro that is very high, maybe you should check around on prices for that. Are you going ed or eod on winni?

murph is offline Member
    in my opinion....... i wouldnt waste my money on the sten ...........its very weak and ..... i dont know what you are thinking of paying for it but you can get 2 amps for like 2-3 $ in mexico .....very very cheap stuff......you would have to run alot to make any gains aswell....... its weak like i said ......good luck .....murph

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, thats what I heard. Its very weak, but a whole cycle of the shit for 50.00? Anyway, I'm doing Winstrol ED, though sometimes I might skip a day here and there. I am thinking of running the winstrol for 8 weeks. I just got my liver checked out and it's perfect. I know most run it for 6...I wonder if I should just drop the TEST altogether? I just LOVE MY TEST!!!!!!

YEAH, that is VERY HIGH for it, but I never have to worry about the stuff being fake, or have it shipped to me. He just drops it off...

murph is offline Member
    how many amps for the 50$.......?....... i know you want the test .....so .....just take 3-4 of the amps a week (IMO)...if it seems worth it to you ......they really are just about 1-2 dollars though .... .. hey,.... by the way i am from Joliet IL. not any more but i noticed you were in the chicago area ......Joliet is a suburb .....(im sure you know this though)......lol...take it easy ....murph

Thread Information