Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Sust and anvar?

big g33 is offline Junior Member

Sust and anvar?

Good mix , beastly gainz or better test e with anvar?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Stats? Age weight height cycle history??

And please lay out your proposed cycle for us to help(w/dosages per/wk
    swolehead likes this.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u will not have "beastly gainz" with anavar

swolehead is offline Member
    what they both said but test is test man

I'm 23, 185 cm 105 kg weight , I have done deca and test before made decent gainz on that but need more lol , I thinking doing 600mg a week and 2 pills anvar on that! I be no pro in using really so tell me maybe what be the best for me ?

At the same time I be lifting big enough , but I be trying to drop to 95 maybe , so cutting while in this cycle be any good?

Anyone?!?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big g33 View Post
    I'm 23, 185 cm 105 kg weight , I have done deca and test before made decent gainz on that but need more lol , I thinking doing 600mg a week and 2 pills anvar on that! I be no pro in using really so tell me maybe what be the best for me ?
    Sorry but if you could not blow up with test/deca you don't know how to eat.
    Also what does 2 pills anavar mean??
    All about nutrition man
    And at 23 yrs old you should be concentrating on training and diet. Learn how to bulk and cut and take it from there and give steriods a rest for few years
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 03-25-2015 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1
    Sorry but if you could not blow up with test/deca you don't know how to eat. Also what does 2 pills anavar mean?? All about nutrition man And at 23 yrs old you should be concentrating on training and diet. Learn how to bulk and cut and take it from there and give steriods a rest for few years
    This, test n deca are way stronger than test and anavar . If you dont have enough gains from test N deca... You need some help in training n diet for sure

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^I agree with them all.

And...first you said you want get bigger, "made decent gainz on that but need more", then you said you want to get smaller, "I be trying to drop to 95 maybe." Which is it? Pick a goal, then spend some time in the diet forum and learn how to impact your body with nutrients or your next cycle will be disappointing.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

If you want to bulk then bulk. If you want to cut then cut. It's really tough to do both. If you're already taking Test @ 600mg/wk then the Anavar will do very little for you in terms of muscle gain. If you want to cut, then control the food intake. If you workout like a maniac 5 days a week you're probably burning (800cal x 5 days) 4000 cals/wk. But your food intake is near 4000 cals/day or 28,000 cals/wk. Look at the ration of cals burned between workout and food. There is a lot more room in the food section to control your weight. Either bulking or cutting it's the food that is the main contributor to a successful cycle out side of the AAS compound.

Thanks for all the replys and sorry for not clearing it up! I mean I really don't know myself what I want , I wanna be huge but then again I wanna be shredded for the summer ? thanks tho

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big g33 View Post
    Thanks for all the replys and sorry for not clearing it up! I mean I really don't know myself what I want , I wanna be huge but then again I wanna be shredded for the summer ? thanks tho
    you wanna start researching before you wreck yourself son.

messing with your endocrinology when you have no knowledge is asking for trouble.

think, ..you are on a pro-steroid website and guys here are warning you about taking them- think first- research alot and plan a hell of alot - it will take you 2 years to get your head around it , but worth it.

jooney is offline New Member
    Simon, well said!!! Unfortunately though, it seems the preferred way to do things this day in age, is by taking more and more stuff to attain one's goal. I am Not saying this guy who posted here now (big g33), but many of today's younger people think the answer is as simple as "taking more". Very pathetic, and very inaccurate. Some guys take extreme dosages of many things, and still will never be a fraction of the guy with great genes, great persistent training and nutrition, and only minimal chemical use. I know many guys who take a lot of stuff, and they look like major league baseball players (pretty much the same as they did before chemicals, just 25 lbs heavier). Big g33, all of these above posts have some good advise for you.

Thread Information