thrillaz is offline New Member

Anavar + Clen Cycle - Need help on PCT

Hey guys,

I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle of 50mg of Anavar . It is the real deal coming from my buddy who trains. The only thing is I am hearing different opinions on PCT. He told me to take Liquid Letro but before I took nolvadex for PCT. Online in Anavar FAQ on a great forum, it says to take liquid clomid 50/mg day for 2 weeks. Can someone help me on what is the best PCT?

Anavar 50 mg/day
    Clen [2 weeks on/2 weeks off], will start at 40mg and work my way up

Question is what is the best PCT for this? I assume I should start the PCT at beginning of week 6?

I have done clen before but haven't done anavar in years. I know many recommend you need test with anavar but can you go without it and still get results?

uhit is offline Member
    It would be a fantastic idea to not just use anavar by itself because it'll shut you down, regardless of how 'mild' it is. Use test as a base always.

Give us your age/weight/height/bf %/training experience before we help you further

Thanks uhit for replying!

I am 26, 6'0, 200lbs, and i'd say bf is around ~13-14%. I have lifted for several years, my goal right is now to focus on strength while losing some bf%. I know it would be better with test, and my friend has used it with it but he said you will still get results. I guess i have read a lot of different opinions on what happens with anavar only. This is the first time I'm pairing it with clen . Have no clue about the PCT though.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thrillaz View Post
    Thanks uhit for replying!

I am 26, 6'0, 200lbs, and i'd say bf is around ~13-14%. I have lifted for several years, my goal right is now to focus on strength while losing some bf%. I know it would be better with test, and my friend has used it with it but he said you will still get results. I guess i have read a lot of different opinions on what happens with anavar only. This is the first time I'm pairing it with clen. Have no clue about the PCT though.
    Take the advice given... Var only cycles are for women(just a fact... Not being a d*ck) but always use test as a base to any cycle!!!!

You will suppress/then shut down will come b/c you'll have none circulating through your veins! And this is key to keeping gains(during and after PCT)...

You say you don't know about PCT?! Get all those ?'s squared away first and have all you need b4 starting any cycle in future!

GL OP!

Hi Nach3,

Can you give me more info on the test cycle required and the PCT questions I had above? I have done PCT but I don't know about liquid letro and clomid, I have only used novaldex.
    Last edited by thrillaz; 03-27-2015 at 10:18 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hi Nach3,

Can you give me more info on the test cycle required and the PCT questions I had above? I have done PCT but I don't know about liquid letro and clomid, I have only used novaldex.
    If it's your first cycle I'd stick w/test only(500mgs wkly) follow MY FIRST CYCLE PLANNING AND EXECUTING MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL CYCLE(by Austinite).... He covers everything from AI/HCG /PCT!

Make sure you have all ends covered b4 starting anything! Test should be run at 350-500(500mgs wkly IMO) results will be dictated by diet and training!

PCT includes clomid and nolvadex (tamoxifen ) on a cycle w/test only
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50 nolvadex - 40/40/20/20

If you decide to go w/var as well that PCT will be efficient as well.... But make sure you take liver support(NAC works great)

Thanks, i have reading multiple threads and htere is no consistent verdict. Whats the deal with letro as PCT?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks, i have reading multiple threads and htere is no consistent verdict. Whats the deal with letro as PCT?
    All of Austinites threads are more up to date than any other(advances in science) by far the best info there is out there!

And letro for PCT?? You only need SERMs I posted them in my OP....

Thread Information