Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Glute injection worries

Bman001 is offline New Member

Glute injection worries

Just pined 1cc of test e250 lastnight in my glute like always. This time it is swolen like never before. I sometimes get knots but the whole top outside is swolen, kinda looks like a huge muffin top, and it's so sore. So my question is should I just stick it out like always and see if it gets better , or go see a doctor? I also made sure to asperate and there wasn't blood, also properly cleaned with alcohol. I've previously done 3 cycles.

So an update, been 2 days. It's red, warm and the swelling has gone down slowly. I had just started this cycle, and was my second pin that week. My first pin was smooth like normal. Could it have been because I didn't rotate to my other glute??

Nikotaurus is offline New Member
    How often do you pin? 250 e3, 5 or 7 days? If you pin every 5 or 7 days it is not mandatory to switch, especially considering the meager amount of 1 ml.

Did you disinfect and work in a sterile environment? If so, your gear or immune system is to blame. What brand are you using?

Monday/Thursday's on Mondays deca 250 and test e250. I ml of each, then on Thursday just 1ml of test. I did disinfect the area with alcohol.

The brand is alpha. And what's weird to me is everything was normal after the 2cc pin on Monday. Then the 1cc pin is what's jacked up

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bman001 View Post
    The brand is alpha. And what's weird to me is everything was normal after the 2cc pin on Monday. Then the 1cc pin is what's jacked up
    Do you think it had anything to do w/technique(moving the pin around, pushing to fast, etc etc)?? Did you aspirate ? Just thinking out loud...

It seems that you know what's going on... And I can't think of anything else off of the top o my head but I've heard about the knots from test e people get sometimes... sounds worse than prop(IMO)

Yes I aspirated like normal no blood but some white stuff did come threw. I didn't think anything of it. I do have a huge knot under the swollen area. I really don't wanna go to the doctor unless I have to

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes I aspirated like normal no blood but some white stuff did come threw. I didn't think anything of it. I do have a huge knot under the swollen area. I really don't wanna go to the doctor unless I have to
    I hear ya... White stuff? I wonder if it was infected b4(like you mentioned that spot under neath? Almost sounds like tissue of somekind or like pus?! Not too sure about that myself...

Keep a close eye on it... Check your temp every 6-8 hrs especially if hot, & sore to the touch(and if it had its own beat(pulsing) then you may have to... But in the mean time just keep a close eye on it....

Hope it all works itself out brother!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-29-2015 at 04:09 PM.

So I got sketched out and went ahead and got to the doctors. It was infected got some antibiotics. Hope it helps!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So I got sketched out and went ahead and got to the doctors. It was infected got some antibiotics. Hope it helps!
    Man... It's a Good thing you did go!

thx for the update... Best of luck movin forward!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="NACH3"] Man... It's a Good thing you did go! thx for the update... Best of luck movin forward![/QUOTE

Moral to the story: white puss is never a good thing! Smart move on getting it checked out .
    NACH3 likes this.

I wonder what could have caused it....

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikotaurus View Post
    How often do you pin? 250 e3, 5 or 7 days? If you pin every 5 or 7 days it is not mandatory to switch, especially considering the meager amount of 1 ml.

Did you disinfect and work in a sterile environment? If so, your gear or immune system is to blame. What brand are you using?
    not true, always leave 2-3 weeks before you pins spot again IMO, if you wand to avoid sterile abscess and/or scare tissue build up long term.

also i have sometimes an "off shot" that seems to irritate the area more so than others. if its going down I would just watch it and dont press on it or massage it on purpose. leave it be or you will cause more actions from your body to that area, leave it be. IMO

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    2 or 3 weeks wow i give spots about 2-3 days.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    2 or 3 weeks wow i give spots about 2-3 days.
    If pinning daily that's a great way to build up scar tissue... But I don't think you are though, right? Test e/c correct w/whatever else...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    If pinning daily that's a great way to build up scar tissue... But I don't think you are though, right? Test e/c correct w/whatever else...
    right now i am pinning ed 80mg tren a and test c e3 days. when you say scar tissue are you talking directly on the skin? if so no not at all i can barley tell where i injected just a spec of a red dot. i only use quads and glutes. my girls ben bitchy lately so I've ben poking the hell out of these quads. i try to not poke wheres theres still pain from prior injections thats how i mainly choose my spots.

Scar tissue in the muscle not on the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog
    thats what i thought And how in the hell do we know..
    maybe id be better off doing 160mg eod not sure if that will spike sides though guess theres one way to find out..
    Last edited by mikegilbert1986; 03-31-2015 at 03:57 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    ^^^ yes this! Skin heals much more easily compared to the fascia entering the muscle(or muscle)...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986 View Post
    right now i am pinning ed 80mg tren a and test c e3 days. when you say scar tissue are you talking directly on the skin? if so no not at all i can barley tell where i injected just a spec of a red dot. i only use quads and glutes. my girls ben bitchy lately so I've ben poking the hell out of these quads. i try to not poke wheres theres still pain from prior injections thats how i mainly choose my spots.
    Can you pin your delts/or tris? Just tryin to give ya more inj sites to use(but quads can be pinned more than some think(there's a few spots there)... I rotate between at least 6 sites... Just some thoughts...

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    I had pretty much the same thing happen 4 weeks into my first cycle. Followed all the sterile procedures but still got 2 infections and went to Dr. I never had feaver but red and warm to touch the area. After 72hrs it didn't go down in swelling and if I pushed on it hard for a second it left a divet ( also known as a pitting edema) that's the sign you need to goto Dr and baked and filtered my gear. I've been afraid to hit glutes since in fear it was technique or something so I've just been hitting quads for a few weeks now and just really trying to rotate throughout my quads.

Good luck

I pin every Monday and Thursday. Test E 250 1cc and deca 300 1cc on Mondays only. So how will I know that my gear isn't sterile. What should I do I have a full cycle and I don't know if it was me that cause the infection or my gear...

Thanks coyotehunter. I didn't see your reply. That is my exact situation. I've never baked and filtered my gear before any help?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I pin every Monday and Thursday. Test E 250 1cc and deca 300 1cc on Mondays only. So how will I know that my gear isn't sterile. What should I do I have a full cycle and I don't know if it was me that cause the infection or my gear...
    Clean sterile environment
    Wash hands thoroughly b4 touching anything
    Swab vials(top) w/alcohol prep pads
    Let air dry
    Once you uncap that needle put it directly in vial and draw
    Change pin for inj(w/out uncapping it)
    Swab area and let air dry
    Uncap and pin 60s per ml/cc
    Leave in for bout 20-30s after for absorption and no back pressure pushing oil out
    Pull out pin and place Cotten ball w/pressure
    Wash hands b4 handling area if bleeding
    You could put bacitracin on it then a bandaid or just a bandaid(but it sounds like u should try the bacitracin over pinned area)

This is pretty common of most...

I was writing this when you asked the other ? About filtering... Check out the laboratory section(recipes, instructions, etc

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member
    Thanks coyotehunter. I didn't see your reply. That is my exact situation. I've never baked and filtered my gear before any help?
    I would try another time in glute following what nach3 said to be sure it wasn't some other mistake. I bought new vials and .22 micron whatman filters and 10ml syringes. It is suggested that you add a little BA as well but I didn't know till after..

1. Preheat oven to 250
    2. Vent vials with needle of choice. Don't touch the oil with it though. Place in oven for 15 mins
    3. Remove and let cool 10 to 15 mins (don't need to remove pin if u don't want to save the vials.. If u leave it in the hole will stay in stopper)
    4.repeat for a total of 3 times remove pin and cool

Filtering
    1. After cooling take 10cc syringe and add 5cc of air to vial and draw in oil. Add 5 more cc air to vial and take in the rest.
    2. Remove needle and put on filter and new needle.
    3. Prep new vial by swabbing and add a vent needle to allow air to escape when putting in filtered oil
    4. Insert syringe into vial and Slowly slowly slowly push oil through filter into new vial. Make sure the vent needle doesn't touch in the vial the oil or it will squirt out.
    5. Add a little ba (filter holds a little oil so ba or some other sterile oil is recommended to push through filter at end to get the rest.. I think they hold up to 2ml depending on the type used but don't quote me on that

Thread Information