Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PT
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Roid rage! Myth or not...

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Roid rage! Myth or not...

http://file.scirp.org/Html/4-1420178_33670.htm

Interesting study on violent behavior. Wanted to share it with you guys.

I do believe that the gain in confidence given by steroids may give most men to be more prone to violent behavior. But still someone calm wont become a killing machine...

Whats your opinion about it?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think MOST times its just an excuse for someone to act like an a**hole. I was tell people NEVER let a drug or supplement
    controlyour emotions,,,if you cant handle it responsibly then its something these people shouldn't be doing. Ive worked with
    guys and gals on MASSIVE amounts of AAS that are some of the nicest most laid back folks I know.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    It's bullshit. If your a fuk head. Just makes you a bigger fuk head. I think it all comes down to how the person is normally.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I think MOST times its just an excuse for someone to act like an a**hole. I was tell people NEVER let a drug or supplement
    controlyour emotions,,,if you cant handle it responsibly then its something these people shouldn't be doing. Ive worked with
    guys and gals on MASSIVE amounts of AAS that are some of the nicest most laid back folks I know.
    I disagree... most people dont even tell anyone they are on drugs anyway... so it is certainly not an excuse.

Saying that if he cant control his emotion than he should not use drugs then... it means that drugs do affect his behavior...

And in the studies their were not just physical act they had simply anger as a measurement.

Being angry easier due to steroids means that they do affect the comportement. If the anger leads to violent act(physical or verbal) then it 100% the fault of the person that couldnt control himself.

I personnally feel way more on edge ON gear than I did off... im more confident therefor I dont let anyone disrespect me without reacting.(like I used to do)...
    I get angry easier but I still keep control but it definitvly affect our emotionnal states.
    And im not even talking about tren ...

Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    It's bullshit. If your a fuk head. Just makes you a bigger fuk head. I think it all comes down to how the person is normally.
    It sure does... an asshole will just be a bigger asshole if he use gear.

no one will get from a passif dude to a raging bull because of the steroids itself.

The studies werent showing that steroids user were violent people.

It shown that users were more prone to show sign of anger.

Keep in mind that this "study" has very limited participant. We cant get any valuable info out of this.
    It is just interesting to see a possible correlation.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I agree 100%. You are who you are and steroids are not going to turn the nicest person in the world into a complete dick
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    almostgone likes this.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    I agree 100%. You are who you are and steroids are not going to turn the nicest person in the world into a complete dick
    Although tren does its damnedest!
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information