Thread: infection ???

goodlife for life is offline New Member

Exclamation infection ???

so here is my problem its not my first time so i think i was in to far on my arm the next day i had big rash an long big hard lump on my delt with rash on bicep an pit the pain is gone got full movement of my arm but still alittle rash an lump not really residing its not getting any bigger tho. i havent got any fever last two days its not hot to touch or anything was woundering if anyone thinks this could be a infection or might it work its way out in few days its been 3 days now almost four........i would tink if it was infected wouldnt it still hurt like hell there is no pain no fever not hot i know its not the gear its my 4th week with same gear i knew i wasnt over in the mussel enought after the fact was hoping to get some info from some more experienced people>>>...... thanxx

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Is the lump getting smaller?

its not gettin much smaller but no bigger the rash is getting a little faded now but lump well i dont know what to call it reall its long an swollen hard

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife for life
    its not gettin much smaller but no bigger the rash is getting a little faded now but lump well i dont know what to call it reall its long an swollen hard
    if it's getting better I would give it a couple more days but if there is any doubt at all that it's getting worse I would air on the side of caution and have it looked at

ya thats what i thought i was gonna go in today (Monday night shot Wednesday it appeared and today all pain was gone but still lump) so where there was no pain an no fever i decided to make a post an get some info on when to wait or when to make the trip because there is no heat but its weird just not normal reaction for me i have had rash lump before but not like this. I just thought there should be pain with an infection if thats what it is but there is none at all nomore i mean fells weird but no pain at all

If that lump doesnt start getting smaller in a day or 2 i would have it looked at even if the pain goes away

OK that's what i was wondering on if it could still be bad even with out pain >>>>> now i am very clean at what i do but i wasn't in rite spot an don't think the mussel could handle it all was 1ml test e but if the mussel rejected it knowing it was a clean injection could it still turn into a IA or would it turn into a SA just so i know been around the block for about 4 years on off but haven't had this happen i knew when i singed up that the day would come so now its just about the education process now to know what the difference of the two are ...

The risk is that it could be a sterile infection. Watch it close the next couple days

ok that's kinda what i thought doc gonna kill me lol but what do u do not everyone is perfect in life thanxx for the info >>>> kind dumb question but have you had this problem before seems like im just dumb for doing it man rushing dont get you anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by goodlife for life View Post
    ok that's kinda what i thought doc gonna kill me lol but what do u do not everyone is perfect in life thanxx for the info >>>> kind dumb question but have you had this problem before seems like im just dumb for doing it man rushing dont get you anywhere
    No i haven't What size pin are you using and how much oil are you pinning?

was 23g 1" was over to the inner part of deltoid didn't think i was that far over from center till i with drew an i kinda rushed it

was 23g 1" was over to the inner part of deltoid didn't think i was that far over from center till i with drew an i kinda rushed it
    How many ml's of gear were you pinning?

1 ml maxx in arm never anything more then that

1 ml maxx in arm never anything more then that
    Thats good and how lean are you? I can get away with 5/8 easy in my delt. When i use 1 inch i just do not go in all the way

im lean 170 an i go in all the way

im lean 170 an i go in all the way
    Sounds like you did everything right so give it a couple days and see were you are at. The good news is it doesn't seem to be getting worse

yes it isnt getting any bigger don't seem to be anyway the rash is fading an all pain is gone just the lump isn't moving

well nothing changed in my lump so i went to walk in today (didn't want to be stupid an let it go to long 5days max is what i would base something like that on) told doc i thought i had infection from self administered b12 shot i am taking told him was Monday i did shot arm couldn't move two days blah blah blah he poked it couple times said could be infected not quite shore so he said to be on the safe side he prescribed me Keflex for 7 days so lets hope it works thanxx for your input an better safe the on the ER table an all that crap..........

Thread Information