Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56

    Anadrol/Fina/Testprop Cycle!

    I started my cycle on tuesday it consists of
    Anadrol 50mg/ed week1
    Anadrol 100mg/ed week2-4
    Fina 140mg/ed 1-10
    Test prop 100mg/ed 3-10 or 3-12 ( you guys help me out cuz i cant get test prop until another week. )


    I hope this cycle will do me very well, and the anadrol is syntex, prop is qv and fina is homebrew 93mg/cc

    let me know what you think im 5' 9" 160lbs 24yrs old
    so far today is day 4 of cycle and im about to go take my Fina 1.5ccs in the tri

  2. #2
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    140mg of fina ED!?!?

    What's your cycle experience?

    PS IMO you should not do more than 1cc for a site injection

  3. #3
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    Yepp last time i did 100mg/ed so and didnt get many sides but amazing strength and only did it solo for 6 weeks so this time i thought id bump it let me know what kind of strength and size ill get from this cycle, on first tren cycle i bumped up bench 80lbs in 6 weeks.
    Thanks

  4. #4
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    my cycle experience is first cycle Fina solo @ 100mg/ed for 1-6
    second cycle was Test @ 600mg/week 1-12 and dbol 1-4@25mg/ed

    this will be 3rd cycle and hopeing a good ass one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Were it is always to ****
    Posts
    635
    What’s your size bro.? You would need a good amount of receptors to effectively use that much fina IMHO.

    Also you said you had no sides from running the fina before but have you had blood work done since that?

    I mean to check your kidneys and liver values.

    Fina is hard as fuck on the kidneys so if nothing else consider that.

    Anadrol I know of some that take it at 100mg daily but why are you starting out with 50mg?

    I do not know many guys that still taper on and off any more. If anything they front load the cycle.

    Only other thing is have you considered running some Deca or EQ in this cycle?

    Let us know how it comes out though.

    Peace..PA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Were it is always to ****
    Posts
    635

    Re: Anadrol/Fina/Testprop Cycle!

    Originally posted by jhop1
    I started my cycle on tuesday it consists of
    Anadrol 50mg/ed week1
    Anadrol 100mg/ed week2-4
    Fina 140mg/ed 1-10
    Test prop 100mg/ed 3-10 or 3-12 ( you guys help me out cuz i cant get test prop until another week. )


    I hope this cycle will do me very well, and the anadrol is syntex, prop is qv and fina is homebrew 93mg/cc

    let me know what you think im 5' 9" 160lbs 24yrs old
    so far today is day 4 of cycle and im about to go take my Fina 1.5ccs in the tri
    Ooops I did not see you posted your size.

    Bro I do not think you can absorb that much but I may be wrong ??

    What about this:

    Anadrol 100mg/ed week1-4
    Fina 100mg/ed 1-10
    Test prop 100mg/ed 1-12
    EQ or Deca 400=600mg per weeks 1-12.

    For me personally I would run EQ with prop and Tren .

    Just my thoughts ??


  7. #7
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    I would run the prop 1-12 but i couldnt go down to tj until this weekend so ill be going in a couple days to get my stuff but what would be the diff if i were to pick up some aqua test instead of prop, and the reast for fina is that i want tons of strength and the drol will compliment the fina, just wondering how fast test suspension would blow me up with the drol? and how bad would that shit hurt cuz T400 is the worst thing i have ever tried and i couldnt move my arm to get my shirt on after 3/4cc delt shot for like 3 days. btw im bumping drol to 100mg/ed starting today. how much weight gain etc.. u think i might gain out of this cycle, diet is good 4000 cal a day + or - a few and 1.5-2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Were it is always to ****
    Posts
    635
    Originally posted by jhop1
    I would run the prop 1-12 but i couldnt go down to tj until this weekend so ill be going in a couple days to get my stuff but what would be the diff if i were to pick up some aqua test instead of prop,
    I do not see anything wrong with running suspension after the prop what so ever.


    Originally posted by jhop1

    and the reast for fina is that i want tons of strength and the drol will compliment the fina,
    You should have plenty of strength from this cycle bro!! And I would not risk doing permanent damage to my body just to try and gain some extra strength that will diminish after the cycle. Just my 2 cents but if you’re not strong enough with that cycle then you’re really looking for super natural strength.

    Actually I am not really sure you will gain that much more strength by slamming it but maybe?

    Originally posted by jhop1

    just wondering how fast test suspension would blow me up with the drol? and how bad would that shit hurt cuz T400 is the worst thing i have ever tried and i couldnt move my arm to get my shirt on after 3/4cc delt shot for like 3 days. btw im bumping drol to 100mg/ed starting today. how much weight gain etc.. u think i might gain out of this cycle, diet is good 4000 cal a day + or - a few and 1.5-2 grams of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per lb of bodyweight.
    T400 hurts like a bitch yes. IMO nothing hurts like T400 so do not worry about suspension being more painful.

    How much will you gain? No one can answer that bro. Depends on to many factors.

    But let us know how it turns out.

    Peace..PA

  9. #9
    byggern is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    31
    my tought !
    you are 160 and 5,9 and doing 2g test,fina,drol.
    Maybe you should revalue your eating and training habits first ,and then try a lower dose ?

  10. #10
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Originally posted by byggern
    my tought !
    you are 160 and 5,9 and doing 2g test,fina,drol.
    Maybe you should revalue your eating and training habits first ,and then try a lower dose ?
    I'm thinking the same thing.....

  11. #11
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    Well do you guys think i should just bump the fina down to 100mg/ed and keep drol @ 100mg/ed and prop @ 100mg/ed when i get it.

    so far its been 4 days im on day 5 and im up 6 lbs, yesterday was a good day for diet got in 5000 cals + or - a few
    my tris are now starting to show some water rentition as im losein the cuts a little bit and they feel fuller and denser.

    Let me know what you guys think ill try to get a weekly pic pretty soon im gonna take a before pic today then start takin a pic every week.

    let me know....

    Thankx

  12. #12
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    Oh ya my bench is 250 or higher havnt maxed in awhile but im lookin to bump it up pretty good my bros doin prop 100mg/ed and hes gonna do fina pretty soon 100mg/ed with the prop and hes jumped from the 100lb dumbells on flat for 8 times to 130's twice, and his bench has shot up with that prop so hopefully it works really well being ive never done prop, is there alot of strength increase? and i heard that drol compliments the fina is this true if so all i can say is damn for the strength that is coming

  13. #13
    Chamillionaire24 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    plano
    Posts
    7
    Ive been running

    Anadrol ed 50mg 1-3 weeks
    Test Enthanate 400mg 2-10 weeks
    QV Deca Nangolin 300mg 1-10

    My side was hurting from the anadrol if your running that much man i dont know about you but im 21 and it was hard as fuck on my liver and kidneys so i pulled it at week 3. Run your test with deca ive gotten amazing strength like a 50lb gain on my bench within 2 weeks

  14. #14
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    The reason im not running deca is im doing fina deca + fina is a no no i thought. but ill bump the fina down to 100mg/ed and it should be just as good correct?

  15. #15
    byggern is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    31
    Originally posted by jhop1
    Well do you guys think i should just bump the fina down to 100mg/ed and keep drol @ 100mg/ed and prop @ 100mg/ed when i get it.

    so far its been 4 days im on day 5 and im up 6 lbs, yesterday was a good day for diet got in 5000 cals + or - a few
    my tris are now starting to show some water rentition as im losein the cuts a little bit and they feel fuller and denser.

    Let me know what you guys think ill try to get a weekly pic pretty soon im gonna take a before pic today then start takin a pic every week.

    let me know....

    Thankx
    I think you should bring your fina down to 75mgEOD , drol not higher than 50mgED and prop 100mg ED or EOD.

    Why du you go overkill when you are 5,9/160 you don`t need the gigadoses you are doing.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Were it is always to ****
    Posts
    635
    I agree with the others bro this is a huge cycle for someone of your experience and size. I am not sure you have enough receptors to properly use all this.

    I gave you my thoughts on how to run it if you insist on using it at those levels but I think it is over kill.

    Most of all I hope you’re taking liver protectants and drinking a shit load of water!!!

    Also when I hear bros say they have put on 6lbs in 1 week I do not understand the excitement. Its not 6lbs of muscle but water!!

    Not that water is bad but do not think b/c you have put on 6lbs in 1 week that more is better.

    By taking the Anadrol at 100mg/Ed you should be a water balloon only to lose most of it with in days of dropping the Anadrol.

    So be mentally prepared when you come off to lose a shit load of size.

    Peace..PA

  17. #17
    jhop1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    56
    OK its been a week now and im adding in prop at 100mg/ed with the fina which im dropping to 100mg/ed. so far im up 7lbs so lets see how this goes fellas. i should have a pic tommaro hopefully. I hope this prop is good as its cracked up to be.

  18. #18
    gundam675's Avatar
    gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,477
    prop owns !

  19. #19
    markas214's Avatar
    markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pa
    Posts
    1,090
    160 after 2 cycles? What did you weigh before your first cycle and how many years had you been training prior to using AS. I am curious as to whether or not you are keeping anything from these cycles. Perhaps you began using AS too soon? No flame. Just my impressions.

  20. #20
    byggern is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    31
    bump for pics

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •