Thread: Test/Win/Deca

Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Test/Win/Deca

I have posted questions before so you may or may not have seen anything.

I have been on Test Cyp for over 2 years maybe closer to 3. It has made a huge difference in my workouts and results. I take it due to Low T so it is not really as much as a normal cycle but I know from years of tests my free test is typically more then double normal. Why I don't know but my total is skimming the limit. I shoot 150 every 2 weeks and always get pimples 2-3 days prior to my next shot. I am going to the Dr. April 4th and while I'm there I will go to weekly shots. Just too much positive reads about it so.

With that information I would like to ask if I can safely add something like Winstrol or Deca or both. Yes I looked in the HRT section but I brought up a stack and there were crickets.

I was going to do just Winstrol but after reading about Deca it almost felt like they are made for each other. Either way o am mainly concerned if I can stack. I am not looking to up my Test because I get it legally through insurance and well let's just say I don't up it. Thought maybe small amounts of Deca would help instead of the extra Test and at the same time combat joint pain from Winstrol.

So while it may seem crazy and that I have no idea what I'm saying, I read so much that is what I figured I wanted to do. As far as dose amounts the only thing I know is the 75-100mg of test Cyp. I have read so many dosing set-ups I am not going to ask for another.

I am mostly interested in how an HRT user goes about it. Been lifting a long time(years) im 39 and lean all over except my gut. I've been taking Arimidex for years with my shots and my estrogen and estradiol are perfect for my set up so I may not even adjust it with an 6-8 week cycle. Reason is that it doesn't take long for it to control those pills are strong and only the Deca is going to be the issue and it appears weak at making estrogen from what ive read so once I am done it should adjust back quick.

I also would be getting a blood test around 1 month later after the cycle so I would expect blood levels to maybe be somewhat near normal. I was thinking of getting a test on my own to make sure.

Ok now before you post all the typical jargon just please answer my 2 main questions.

1) cycling after 2 1/2+ years of HRT
    2) Cyp/Winstrol/Deca Stack

Thanks and I don't know my BF it's not 12 or 24 it's prolly in the middle somewhere but im not going to skip cycling over it being a tad high. Seen others fatter do well. I have those calipers so I'll check it tomorrow although they aren't the most accurate.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 03-28-2015 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Information