syntha66 is offline New Member

Fake test unigen??

Bought this test enanthate by Unigen. On it for two weeks don't feel any different. Real??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake test unigen??-image-2569788086.jpg  

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    how much are you running? did you check for reviews? only 2 weeks is this ur first with test? if so maybe its cause you don't know what to expect.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    The label looks real to me, but it is easy to fake.

2weeks is short for test e to judge.

Wait 2 more or get a blood test.

The reason I'm not sure if because they are bit different colour oils. They check out on unigens site and nothing thing looks tampered with. My source is good (have had mates use them and gained what they're looking for) I asked them why they're different colours and they said it's just something that changes in the mixing state of the manufacturing and I shouldn't be worried. I get a moderate pip. First ever cycle use, dbol 30mg for 4 weeks and running test at 500mg a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake test unigen??-image-2479806487.jpg   Fake test unigen??-image-2824946971.jpg  

But if you look up test e Unigen amps on the Internet, you can see from various photos how they're different colours.

Thread Information