dako is offline New Member

Question beginner deca cycle/clomid,hcg

hey guys,

Im 31yrs old 5ft 6.5inches 164lbs asian. Ive been training for a year now
    my very first cycle were stanozol and libriol (vets) those werethe only available A.S. i could get at that time. I got a new source who supplied me with deca durabolin 100 and sustanon 250. I started my new cycle with susta for 3weeks(1 ampoule per week) but i had problem with "acne" after my 3rd week so i stopped using susta instead swithched to deca 100mg every four days + proviron 50mg.Im on my 4th load of deca. w/c would be for 8weeks - 10weeks cycle.

I also started taking minocycline for treatment of the acne caused by sustanon. Will taking this antibacterial drug be anti anabolic ? Im concerned if im taking both simultaneously the A.S. wont have any effect on my system although I have already made 8lbs gain.

after my deca cycle 2weeks after my last shot how much hcg ,clomid should i take. becuse im planning to take another this year.

need your help guys! thxs!!!!!!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Alright first of all this isn't a flame but it sounds to me like you've done very little if any research at all.
    You shouldn't run deca w/ out test. If you were getting some zits then so be it. But some sides are part of this game. I'd rather have a few zits then the deca dick that your probably going to experience, but then again at the low dosage of deca that your taking you might not get any sides...along with no gains.
    Clomid will start 3 weeks after your last shot. Run it for 4 weeks.
    300mgs first day/100mgs for 14 days/50mgs 13 days.
    Goodluck to ya.

thxs bro!what would you suggest then?400mg per week?the research that i made regarding the intake of deca for beginners is 100mg per 4 days that would take 8weeks 13000mgs total.if you have any more tips i would gladly appreciate them.

nj juice is offline Member
    100 mg deca every 4 days? who told you that? Ok you've got sust and deca, imo you should take:
    sust- 500mg/ week
    deca- 300mg/ week
    Taking deca alone is going to give you deca dick like the guy before said. In case you dont know what that is, it means your cock is not going to work, no ass for you buddy!
    My biggest tip for you is to do a lot more research on this.

Thumbs up

thxs!!!!! she's hot!!!!!!!

Thread Information