E5Charlie is offline Junior Member

1st blast on TRT

Hello everyone, I'm almost 38 yo 190 lbs 20% BF. A year and a half ago I weighed 225 lbs with 25-30% BF. I'm on TRT 100 mg a week doctor prescribed. I get 4 vials a month of test Cyp 200 mg/ml so I have saved up quite a bit of pharm grade test cyp. I have bloods in 5 months and I'm hoping to do a blast after that. But lately my nuts have been hurting and they've shrunk. I posted in the HRT section and they recommended HCG so I will talk to my endo about it. Also, I have no AI only Nolva on hand. When I run my 1st blast in September after my bloods I'll be running 400 mg a week. Possibly front loading with 600 mg a week test cyp for the 1st few weeks, although I was advised it might do no good to front load test cyp. I have enough saved up though so I figured it can't hurt. My question is since I have no AI can I use Nolva instead? I have plenty of that on hand.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No, nolva is not an AI substitute. You can your AI easy enough from ar-r.com - Buy your research supplies and peptides!

Also, no point in front loading, just add 300-400mg per week to your TRT protocol for 12 weeks.

Highly recommend sorting your HCG out too.

5 months should enable you to get your bodyfat below 15% and maybe add a little LBM to. Maybe visit our diet forum for some advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yes, HCG for sure from my endo and I'll get an AI thru the sponsor. Thanks, man!

I'm looking thru the ar-r website and I can't find the AI arimidex , does it have a different name?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E5Charlie
    I'm looking thru the ar-r website and I can't find the AI arimidex, does it have a different name?
    It may be listed as l-dex.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How many mL do you get a month? I know you said you get 4 vials a month of test Cyp 200 mg/ml but that could be 1mL amp or 5mL vials? I actually get 10mL vials from Costco.

Have you ever had your E2 checked? A lot of people also run and AI even on HRT but the only way to know if you need it is to have your sensitive E2 checked.

I checked estro a yr ago and that's why the doctor prescribed nolva. It was a little high, don't remember the exact number though. And I get 4 vials of 1ml each, 200mg/ml. My prescribed dose is 150 a week so the endo said to just use 3/4 ml and toss the other .25. Well, my test levels are good enough on 100mg a week so I use 1/2 ml a week so a vial lasts me 2 weeks. I don't toss the extra. That's why I have so much pharm grade test cyp saved up. I'm getting anxious to start my 1st blast but a month ago I had back surgery and I can't work out. I guess I'll just keep stock piling my extra test.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your Dr shouldn't be prescribing nolva for elevated E2. It should be an AI, typically arimidex (anastrazole).

He should also be prescribing the minimum of test needed, not higher.

Have you thought about seeing somebody else? I would.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm on 150mg/wk TRT. My blast is 500mg/wk Test Cyp. I don't front load, don't need to a 12 to 14 week cycle is long enough to full saturate the concentration. I ran .25mg/eod of adex, ed when my nipples feel sensitive. HCG 250iu 2 x wk works great to plump up your boys.

I already talked to my endo about HCG and I have an appointment with him in 1 month. I go to the VA not a civilian doctor so I can't just get a different doctor. I like my doctor though. I wouldn't want to change even if I could. As far as an AI I think I'm just going to get it from ar-r . Thanks for the help guys.

Thread Information