First Cycle-lab-1.jpgFirst Cycle-lab-2.jpgFirst Cycle-lab-3.jpg
I am looking for some feedback from experienced members. I am 33 yo 6"3 and 220, former gym rat through my 20's and have completely gone downhill since having kids. I consistently maintained this weight at around 12% bodyfat until my early 30's. Currently at 21% bf and getting back into exercise. I went to an anti aging clinic a month ago to look at my options to help with the general lack of energy and joint pain I have daily. By lack of energy I mean a true lack of energy non related to sleep deprivation due to a 6 month old. I played college baseball and was heavy into mma for a few years and my body is a little beat up at this point. Bloodwork from the clininc showed the following:

Total Test 392, free test 9. Total Cholesterol 204 a little high, liver enzymes were a little high with the ALT at 88 but the AST was fine at 32. I have a history of fatty liver but it is easily controlled for me with a healthy diet. The Total Cholesterol and ALT levels will absolutely go down with a month of cardio and clean eating for me. I am typically able to put on muscle and lose fat fairly quickly. All other labwork was within the normal range. I also have a dysautonomia that causes the blood vessels to not constrict and dialate properly sometimes that can lead to tachycardia and once every blue moon afib, this is controlled though beta blockers. The doctor at the clinic is looking to start me on a weekly injection of Test Cyp with an AI and HCG throughout the 2.5 month cycle to see how I feel and get me back on track. They run labs on a monthly basis and are very professional.

My questions are as follows after giving the background info:

1: With all of the research ive done there doesn't seem to be a link between Test in moderate levels and increasing heart rate or heart attack risks.
2. Should I wait and drop into the 195 range and a healthy bodyfat percentage to minimize sides and then build from a clean base. I can typically drop 10-12 pounds per month through a clean diet and exercise.
3. Should I wait altogether until my total test level is in the toilet later in life and just go on trt at that time. I don't plan on anything longer than 10 weeks currently as we want to have more kids.
4. How long will it take for the unit to start working again after the cycle to be able to have kids again.
5. General risk when taken in moderate doses. Don't really want my kid to not have a dad around.

Any feedback would be great, I'm not rushing into this and want to make an educated decision. There is plenty of info out there but sometimes the best info comes from personal experience. I know my diet has been shitty and I have cleaned that up at this point, have been heavy cardio for about 3 weeks and have gone from 231 to 220 in that time.

Thank You,

Last edited by mattb82; Today at 12:55 PM. Reason: Adding labwork