Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ
  • 1 Post By EquilibriumZ

Thread: *** epistane legit?

scottyboy0000 is offline New Member

*** epistane legit?

Hey guys I'm new to this forum, and so I recently bought epistane from eBay and I was wondering if it's legit, have any of you ever taken *** epistane? R the capsules white I'm jus kinda paranoid it's not legit I paid $80 for it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails *** epistane legit?-20150329_153933.jpg   *** epistane legit?-20150329_153903.jpg   *** epistane legit?-20150329_154002.jpg  

mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro you have a bottle of epi have fun with that. shits weak and useless wouldn't waste my time with it.. you paid way too much for that whats wrong with you man!

What do you mean it's weak, jonskywalker took it he got shredded asf and ppl gain bout 10lbs of muscle on one cycle

Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy0000
    What do you mean it's weak, jonskywalker took it he got shredded asf and ppl gain bout 10lbs of muscle on one cycle
    Lol they take steroids not these useless prohormons. And prohormons are very harsh on liver.

You barely gain 10lbs of muscle in one real cycle.
    This is prohormon, 2-3 max

Dont believe what you hear. Research it for a long long time

And i wouldnt take it if i were you. You are 18, if it's test suppressive, it ll make you have low test in future

This is a oral steroid

I heard it's a good beginner steroid

I heard it's a good beginner steroid
    its not in the same category as aas. its in the ph category its junk you threw money away minds well stay natty if you do make any gains or lose bf its cause your lifting/diet.

Have you ever try'd it? Bc this epi has hella good reviews

Have you ever try'd it? Bc this epi has hella good reviews
    i have yea when i started getting curios about steroids what not after lifting natty for hell of along time i wasnt 18.. I've tried plenty of them. when i look back it was all just a lethargic mess. with the epi i ran 60mg not a thing was felt at all and i know another dude in person Same thing for him. ur 18 just lift and eat for now. obviously ur going to run it though u spent 80 bucks. u better have pct lines up cause ph's shut ur shit down.

It's all about genetics to maybe u have bad genetics

It's all about genetics to maybe u have bad genetics
    genetics are genetics what in the ffukk does that have to do with opinions on certain drug. go lift or something man, waisting time playn around with ur little fake steroid shyt go eat or something lil man..

xD im trying man that's why i bought this! and i do have a pct vital lab 3x might aswell cycle it since i already bought it no point in returning the epi

genetics do play a big role bc some ppl build muscle fast and some don't, i'm an ectomorph

ljtech is offline New Member
    Go ahead shut off your test, feel like shit and make no gains, no one cares

Wht the fk r u guys hating on epistane is it rly that bad, I'll jus buy sum test 400 instead

Dont do it, you are 18, you will shut down your testosterone for life and you need to be permanently on it for the rest of your life

monster-ish is offline Associate Member
    Waste of money bro! Get as big as u can naturally wait until your a little older and then run a proper cycle not that pro hormone bullshit why risk hurting your htpa system for little or no gains! Educate yourself there is plenty to learn on this site once u do that ull realize pro hormones are not worth it neither is aas at your age

How would it shut down you're test if it's a beginner pro hormone libido comes back after about a month with the pct I've done research

Yuh guy's jus hating bc I'm 18 if I was 21 y'all wouldn't say shit like that

Nope even with pct, there is A HUGE chance it wont come back.
    If you were 24-25 your body would be already mature so there would be MUCH higher chance that it would come back.

Read the thread steroids and young

I dont even care about you, why should i hate
    thisAngelBites likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy0000 View Post
    Yuh guy's jus hating bc I'm 18 if I was 21 y'all wouldn't say shit like that
    21?? That's still much younger than 25(when your HPTA/& Endocrine system stops maturing) along w/your Epiphyseal Plates not being fused yet... You MIGHT be done growing in height but definitely not width!

And we members have nothing to gain by telling you the truth about this drug... It's very Hepatoxic as everyone has said(IMO... And many others share this about PHs(they're shit, and people usually who've taken them have had more problems than anything... My buddy did a PH cycle and proper PCT and just had gyno surgically removed a few months back(& this was done yrs prior - like around your age)...

Think about it b4 you start this... Your playing w/your hormones which can leave you in a bad position real quick!

Yah you're right **** can't believe I jus spent around $130 for the epi and pct wht should I do now

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yah you're right **** can't believe I jus spent around $130 for the epi and pct wht should I do now
    Don't even think of it as a loss... It's actually a gain in this case of you not taking it...

When your 25 and got the knowledge base to run a test cycle... After that when you start to add compounds(so you know how your body will react to each - why you start w/just test then maybe a repeat, and then you could add an oral) preferably something stronger... But I've read decent things(more anabolic than H-drol, anti estrogenic properties, & when stacked w/test it can produce some nice lean gains(barring your diet & training are on par)... epistane is a Methylated epitiostanol(17a compound) so it's a hormonal steroid found/& produced in the body...

This is just an example if your interested later down the road after your test cycle and if you wanted to add something(although I highly recommend other better compounds when the time is right)!

Just store it away and it'll be fine if you even want it later... Good decision!

Ye either store it or sell it more expensive to some guy

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys I'm new to this forum, and so I recently bought epistane from eBay and I was wondering if it's legit, have any of you ever taken *** epistane? R the capsules white I'm jus kinda paranoid it's not legit I paid $80 for it
    EPISTANE is a mild designer oral AAS and NOT a pro hormone as it was touted.
    Its effective no question,,most think 40mg daily is best but I would start with 10mg
    and go from there.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    EPISTANE is a mild designer oral AAS and NOT a pro hormone as it was touted. Its effective no question,,most think 40mg daily is best but I would start with 10mg and go from there.
    Dont listen to him, he doesnt know you are 18

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Dont listen to him, he doesnt know you are 18
    And must not have read my post either regarding that's its a methylated epitiostanol a 17a compound either...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wht the fk r u guys hating on epistane is it rly that bad, I'll jus buy sum test 400 instead
    I thought you were here asking a question but it seems more you are trying to defend or peddle a product. Why not go joint a Ford Mustang forum and try to convince everyone how great the Chevy Camaro is. hahahaha

Dude, please to take your yeast filled vegi caps and let us know how it works out for you. BTW the manufactured just made about $70+ profit from you.

Epistane

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I thought you were here asking a question but it seems more you are trying to defend or peddle a product. Why not go joint a Ford Mustang forum and try to convince everyone how great the Chevy Camaro is. hahahaha

Dude, please to take your yeast filled vegi caps and let us know how it works out for you. BTW the manufactured just made about $70+ profit from you.
    So basically I took it for 2 days 20mg the next day 30mg feel like my sex drive is getting fuked up

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    So basically I took it for 2 days 20mg the next day 30mg feel like my sex drive is getting fuked up
    Stop taking it... Your too young... And it would need to be run w/test for optimal results(your suppressing your natty test by taking this, and w/no testosterone base(which you should not do b/c of your age) it may cause serious problems down the road!

Stopping it should be priority #1, and getting your diet/& training in check is most important...

The fk, why did u take it after reading all of this
    NACH3 likes this.

thatyoungdr is offline New Member
    Epi is actually a great design from a biochemical and endocrine standpoint. But at 18 that's far too young. And you wouldn't feel legit libido sides that early. It's mental at that point. Epi should actually increase sex drive till the fifth week

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatyoungdr View Post
    Epi is actually a great design from a biochemical and endocrine standpoint. But at 18 that's far too young. And you wouldn't feel legit libido sides that early. It's mental at that point. Epi should actually increase sex drive till the fifth week
    and that is assuming that the product is legit

Thread Information