Hey guys, so it's been about 2.5 years since I used AAS. I'm 23, 185lbs, 6'0, and maybe 12%bf max, I have very visible abs in the morning and I don't hold fat anywhere else..ectomorph.

My first 2 cycles were test cyp/enth only at 500mg/week, different labs, each cycle lasted 10 weeks and no lbs gained, no even water weight.. bloodwork showed I was on and I had no strength increase and no sex drive increase at all, morning wood I never get much at all anwyays and I was 21 then. All cycles were from 'g2g labs'

Tried 3rd cycle test prop only at 700mgs per week and like all cycles, but ended in week 3 when I still felt nothing... I ate as much as I could and felt pretty crappy from being bloated from food so 6 meals a day and c/p/f was around 40-50/40/15, now you guys will say I didn't eat enough, fair enough but I gained no weight or strength, I was on an AI though, even got gyno symptoms when I didn't take AI right away.

I threw in Winstrol for *5* days at 50mgs per day. Bench went up a ton... My max was around 250 for 2 if I was lucky, I did 275 for 4 a few sets in to my workout, although I usually do higher reps.

I have a thread I posted 2 yrs ago about all this...please don't think i'm trolling or flame me, i've seen an endo and it's hard to find help to find what's wrong :/

So to keep this short, I started training again hard and because I still have the winny, it's a little past expiry and the test is getting there too. I wanna use it up before it's too far gone but I know I should wait until i'm back to around 190 which I looked a lot bigger at.

Deca is because my shoulder is pretty messed up (rotator)...i'm forced to do strict form and it really burns if I do tricep pushdowns, db presses, shoulder press and side laterals...it's realy sloppy inside -and so I've heard that it can heal, and test I wanted to use at a trt dose because I get nothing from it anyways but I have it. Deca di*k is okay with me too I have no gf lol.

Thanks guys.
It's 3 compounds, yes but the test is trt dose and it's just this one time I'd like to use the stuff up.