Phastroh is offline Junior Member

What to expect from this cycle stack?

Been taking Cypionate for years for low T. I'm moving to weekly shots next week.

I don't really use say what a cycle calls for but I'm looking to find out some info.

I'm looking to add Winstrol and Deca . I have my idea after reading and talking to users. Everyone as their ideas get it but near all thought its s decent start

What's your dose thoughts and what I can expect. Yes without listing my stats just assume I'm in decent shape to do it.

Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your goals and why did you pick those 2 compounds?

I picked Winstrol to help me with strength and a bit of fat loss. I'm not expecting huge results and I am planning an under dosed cycle. I felt it was a good compliment to my normal use of T.

The Deca was mostly picked to counteract the joint pain but I know it will not be its only attribute. Friends said it should help but everyone is different.

Been told to use Tren but I am not into it. To many bad stories, true or not I'm not gonna chance it.

Overall I'm hoping to enhance my Test and add a bit of fat loss. Everything I read or talk to someone it's been about the feedback I get. Can they all be wrong?

I'm decent size and I bust my arse. I also run a lot.

I may never do anything. I'm also not really into breaking and laws. Just asking around as of now. It's a huge thing to do that but even so I'm just asking for opinions.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 03-29-2015 at 10:22 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    What you are looking for is done by good training and good nutrition phastroh. We can help you untill you give us more info mate cycle exp stats ect ect were not just going to through numbers out there for you to follow that would not be good advice.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Id assume that if you you don't want to post your stats you aren't in decent shape to do it.

As Clarky says, your goals are achieved through good training and nutrition.

circa 25% bodyfat would indicate your diet needs a vast overhaul before you consider cycling else you will be highly disappointed with your results.

Hit up our diet section for some great advice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm not worried to post my stats.

39, 5'11", 255lbs BF% is unknown but not 25%. I am lean all over but my belly. You can easily tell I lift, I'm pretty big by genetics muscle wise. I am pretty solid and even when I could see my ribs I was a heavy weight.

My arms look tight and muscular already as does most of me. I am already on a diet and will be super healthy boy if I do anything.

I have already been given a few dosing options but I wanted to ask here. I am really wanting to give my muscles that added strength and maybe shape them a bit more. My buddy was a body builder and has been helping me with a lot. He was that gross veiny ripped dude in a speedo type.

Ok thanks for the tips. I'll read up on diet more but I'm not sure there is anymore I can learn on diet.

Additionally to my previous questions what are your thoughts on still taking prework and other supplements while cycling.

Thread Information