fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Tbol 4 weeks or 6 weeks?

Which is the best way to run tbol in a test deca cucle should i run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks instead? Also am noticing that my urine is very dark,taking aramidex tbol and saw palmetto for hairloss,what might be a possible cause

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    Which is the best way to run tbol in a test deca cucle should i run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks instead? Also am noticing that my urine is very dark,taking aramidex tbol and saw palmetto for hairloss,what might be a possible cause
    I don't run my orals longer then 5 weeks. Usually I get of dbol or drol at week 4 but where Tbol doesn't aromatize I could see running it for 6. I am sure you are running a good liv support like liv52 or nac?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I don't run my orals longer then 5 weeks. Usually I get of dbol or drol at week 4 but where Tbol doesn't aromatize I could see running it for 6. I am sure you are running a good liv support like liv52 or nac?
    No am not figured out might not need since tbol is mild but will get anyways,what is the average tbol dose and do you have any idea what might be causing my dark coloured urine??

reporich is offline Associate Member
    You need liver support.

Quote Originally Posted by reporich View Post
    You need liver support.
    Will get today,so should i keep it to 4 weeks only since i didnt start liver support from the begining? Also what about the dark urine is it any related??

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    No am not figured out might not need since tbol is mild but will get anyways,what is the average tbol dose and do you have any idea what might be causing my dark coloured urine??
    If it's legit 40 mgs a day is a decent jumping off point. Some guys go up to 80 and I don't know if it's because it's under dosed or a preference. Dark urine......are you hydrated/taking any meds/vitamins? When did it start? Is it consistent all day long? I have never experienced this and I have tried many different AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    If it's legit 40 mgs a day is a decent jumping off point. Some guys go up to 80 and I don't know if it's because it's under dosed or a preference. Dark urine......are you hydrated/taking any meds/vitamins? When did it start? Is it consistent all day long? I have never experienced this and I have tried many different AAS.
    Hydration is ok but need improvement am having this daily but not all day am doubting the saw palmetto or the tbol not sure,i started taking 30 mg at first

I know some guys have complained of this ( Sampson comes to mind). Sounds like something is up with the gear. I have never had that happen with saw palmetto and Tbol ......that's exactly what I used to use prior to liv52.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    None of the things youre taking have ever caused me to have dark urine. Try uping your water intake at least one gallon per day.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    None of the things youre taking have ever caused me to have dark urine. Try uping your water intake at least one gallon per day.
    How can it be from the gear?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    the only correlation to Tbol I could possibly relate to dark urine would be its ability to decrease your bloods ability to clot. After strenuous workouts that involve a lot of impact kidneys can bruise and cause blood to be in your urine. This can make it appear dark. Runners experience this sometimes. But my guess is poor hydration.

I get dark urine when I take supplements. Water soluble gear will do a kidney pass and the concentration will make your urine darker unless you drink a lot of water. I preload 4 weeks if I run orals at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I get dark urine when I take supplements. Water soluble gear will do a kidney pass and the concentration will make your urine darker unless you drink a lot of water. I preload 4 weeks if I run orals at all.
    I will try to increase my water intake but is it anything serious that i have to keep an eye on?

Thread Information