mikegilbert1986 is offline Associate Member

dbol + low dose test

so the one time i ran dbol i ran 50mg with 500 test. had nothing but estrogen issues nips all puff itchy sore. i tried nolva and exmistane at a high dose nothing would help so i decides not to use again. i was thinking maybe next go i can try maybe 250mg test a week with it to reduce estrogen conversion. i do like the drug its the only decent priced oral thats worth using that doesnt make u feel like trash.

fitnesstrainer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegilbert1986
    so the one time i ran dbol i ran 50mg with 500 test. had nothing but estrogen issues nips all puff itchy sore. i tried nolva and exmistane at a high dose nothing would help so i decides not to use again. i was thinking maybe next go i can try maybe 250mg test a week with it to reduce estrogen conversion. i do like the drug its the only decent priced oral thats worth using that doesnt make u feel like trash.
    Are you positive your exemestane and nolva were real? Also I would reduce the dosage of the dbol before reducing the dosage of the test.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnesstrainer
    Are you positive your exemestane and nolva were real? Also I would reduce the dosage of the dbol before reducing the dosage of the test.
    yea i ben useing the same ai and serms for along time my stuffs all legit.. dbol give fast strenth gains im on test all the time if im gonna run a oral im gonna get something out of it.

just a idea i was thinking of to reduce sides from dbol . im not the only person who has estrogen issues from dbol. i got small gyno knots from years ago i have prevent flair ups and run shit to where i can control things with that.

SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    i don't have a experience with dbol but i luuv adrol. as you know it won't convert to estrogen,just drink a ton of water with it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3
    i don't have a experience with dbol but i luuv adrol. as you know it won't convert to estrogen,just drink a ton of water with it.
    i got 40 50mg tabs was think bout running them. i tried 100 mg a day for a week, after 4-5 days i felt like i was sedated tired. what do you run adrol at? i was thinking of doseing before bed cause it seems like 3-4 hours after takeing them i was tired like they hit me like a sleeping pill. mines from zdex pharms

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    Im curious SOL!D5NAK3... How were your Strength & Size gains w/a-drol?? I'm considering it next cycle) and have heard great things!!! and defo on the water I hear(well that's a given w/sny cycle and addition of an oral... Imo) just curious my man?!?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-30-2015 at 03:06 PM.

I run .5mg/eod Adex with dbol . I haven't had any problems.

Thread Information