Charlie6 is offline Senior Member

Need a cycle that is easy on HPTA

I know - weird. But I was on test for a very long time and came off under doc supervision with clomid (been off clomid for a year now), my levels are in the mid 500's and I've been considering either taking another round of clomid on my own or something else that wouldn't punish my hpta too much.

I was wondering about, perhaps, anavar ? Seems pretty mild. I'm not looking or huge gains, just something additional.

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    No anavar is suppressive. Any androgens added to your system will be recognized as testosterone and suppress your natty test if not cease it

Charlie6 is offline Senior Member
    Aaah ok, gotcha. So, essentially, more clomid would be my only real option if I don't want to halt my hpta again. I was also looking into peptides like ghrp 6, but this all seems like a waste of cash. Thanks BA

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6
    Aaah ok, gotcha. So, essentially, more clomid would be my only real option if I don't want to halt my hpta again. I was also looking into peptides like ghrp 6, but this all seems like a waste of cash. Thanks BA
    well if Clomid is keeping you within the normal range I wouldn't risk messing with it. You might end up not being able to restart again. That's the risk that comes with running cycles

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie6 View Post
    Charlie6, there are two threads atm(*Anavar Cycle*/& *50mg Anavar*) that's proof(as some member(s) have run this type of cycle) and it showed on they're BW 90% suppression(basically shut down fully) and gains were at a minimum... To say the least(w/no test circulating its mighty hard to live like man, or preform like one)...

This may be only one or two examples but gives you the idea that it's not even worth the risk, imoh...

Just something to look at for proof that you'd not want to take that course of action... .

Best of luck moving forward!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-30-2015 at 07:36 PM.

I've run Anavar only cycle in the past and got pretty good results. I also ran a full PCT after the cycle. Anavar would be the only oral that I would run without Test. It is against common convention to run an oral without Test.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've run Anavar only cycle in the past and got pretty good results. I also ran a full PCT after the cycle. Anavar would be the only oral that I would run without Test. It is against common convention to run an oral without Test.
    Hey Scotch,

Just curious as what type of gains you made and sustained?

I personally wouldn't do this, but at least you said it goes against conventional cycling... most argue this aspect(regarding no test base) when people do run a oral only. And thx for clarifying that

Thread Information