Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: tren making me not myself?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member

tren making me not myself?

Hey guys so in have been on show prep for 11 weeks right now. Week 12 will be the show. Cycle I have been doing so far
    Weeks
    1-11 test p 300mg EW
    1-11 tren a 300mg EW
    4-11 mast 500mg ED
    6-11 Winny 50mg ED

This past Saturday I started week 11 and I have one more week until show time. But I just started not feeling like myself. (Like a zombie) don't want to talk to anyone, don't want to train or even work.
    Could the tren be causing this kind of effect. All other sides are not bad at all (night sweats are fine, got my anger under control finally, tren cough once)
    Would it be bad to drop the tren and up my Winny to 100mg ED at this point? Need help with this one boys. If it will mess me up I will stay on the tren until the end. Thanks boys

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Have you gotten recent BW?

Sounds like something else to me

Tren (when dialed in) makes me feel like ripping doors off the hinges and slapping people who I think looked at me wrong. . . LoL

And that dose is what I usually peel off in 2-3 days

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    How much are you eating? Cutting and depleting for a show is miserable!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    True - when pulling into single digit carbs I felt like death

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Stats: 5'9, 186lbs, bf%5-6
    Calories: 1800
    Carbs:25-40
    Fats:20-35
    Protein:320-360
    I can hardly breath when in lifting could that mean my blood press is high? People are asking me if I'm tanning because I look tanner. Don't know that has anything to do with anything.
    No BW I have no insurance :-( and don't live in a state where I can pay for it with a doctors note.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    True - when pulling into single digit carbs I felt like death
    oh yeah all you can think about is food and going to sleep. Then you dream about food. Contest prep is just no fun. Then you have to manipulate the water ugh....

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    Stats: 5'9, 186lbs, bf%5-6 Calories: 1800 Carbs:25-40 Fats:20-35 Protein:320-360 I can hardly breath when in lifting could that mean my blood press is high? People are asking me if I'm tanning because I look tanner. Don't know that has anything to do with anything. No BW I have no insurance :-( and don't live in a state where I can pay for it with a doctors note.
    how long have you been running your carbs that low? Those carbs are bound to zap you bro

how long have you been running your carbs that low? Those carbs are bound to zap you bro
    Are now 11 days. I has holding a little to much fat so I cut them for 70-90 which I held of about 4 weeks before dropping in them that low.. I'm fvcking dead. Lol.. The is my first show and I don't know if I'll ever do this shit again. I'm mental fvcked and hungry. I just want a fvcking Burger and fries hahaha

Are now 11 days. I has holding a little to much fat so I cut them for 70-90 which I held of about 4 weeks before dropping in them that low.. I'm fvcking dead. Lol.. The is my first show and I don't know if I'll ever do this shit again. I'm mental fvcked and hungry. I just want a fvcking Burger and fries hahaha
    well brother that's exactly what is going on. You are starving and your body doesn't like it. Can you drink black coffee for energy. You are going to need all the help you can get. Stay focused you are almost there

well brother that's exactly what is going on. You are starving and your body doesn't like it. Can you drink black coffee for energy. You are going to need all the help you can get. Stay focused you are almost there
    OK brother THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For a second there I thought I was going crazy on this tren because I heard that more then 8 weeks is going hard, 10 weeks ur a god and 12 weeks ur a psycho lol.. Yeah no carbs or fat and doing about 11/2hrs of low intensity cardio and 1hr weight training is killing me. But I'm glad that u think its not the tren and this is some what natural. Then ill keep pushing forward. Thanks again bro. BTW should I up my Winny to 100mg for the next 11 days? What will the benefits be from that if any?

Are you running the sunny at 50 mg ed now? Can you eat more greens to try to fill up?

Are you running the sunny at 50 mg ed now? Can you eat more greens to try to fill up?
    Yeah I'm running the Winny at 50mg right now. I am eating my greens but I'm also counting them as my carbs which most people dont . so when I say I have 40carbs, 20gm are from greens and then other are from coconut flour 7gms and the 13 grams in protein powder and pb2

Yeah I'm running the Winny at 50mg right now. I am eating my greens but I'm also counting them as my carbs which most people dont . so when I say I have 40carbs, 20gm are from greens and then other are from coconut flour 7gms and the 13 grams in protein powder and pb2
    gotcha and that sounds like contest prep exactly. What is your plan to reload before the show and are you water depleting?

Blog Entries
    Yup - no way I can do this in my current job

I ran tren most of last year without major issues until I pulled back the carbs hard.

By week 2-3 I felt like death, but I looked my best

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Yup - no way I can do this in my current job I ran tren most of last year without major issues until I pulled back the carbs hard. By week 2-3 I felt like death, but I looked my best
    you just can't pull back those carbs to long cause you will start to look flat

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Yup - no way I can do this in my current job

I ran tren most of last year without major issues until I pulled back the carbs hard.

By week 2-3 I felt like death, but I looked my best
    Yeah bro I'm starting to hate going to work. I'm a personal trainer and I have to deal with people shit all day which is hard already. I may have to take the next week off because of it.lol

gotcha and that sounds like contest prep exactly. What is your plan to reload before the show and are you water depleting?
    Yeah I have been reading mikes carb/fat/water reload in the comp forum. I'm going to be carving back up either Monday or Tuesday. Then cutting my water 18hrs before with some diuretics and then shitloading then morning of the show.

Blog Entries
    GL bro

This shit's def not in the cards for me

But, I have a pretty good idea of how it feels. I was gonna do another trial run this year. But, gotta job that pretty much equals prison labor.

There's absolutely no way I can survive even a few days running low carbs.

Sounds like you got you got your shit together pretty well man

Yeah I have been reading mikes carb/fat/water reload in the comp forum. I'm going to be carving back up either Monday or Tuesday. Then cutting my water 18hrs before with some diuretics and then shitloading then morning of the show.
    good luck brother.... Stay strong minded your almost there. I was serious about the coffee. Anything to give you a little energy will help you through this phase

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    GL bro

This shit's def not in the cards for me

But, I have a pretty good idea of how it feels. I was gonna do another trial run this year. But, gotta job that pretty much equals prison labor.

There's absolutely no way I can survive even a few days running low carbs.

Sounds like you got you got your shit together pretty well man
    Thanks a lot bro. Yeah I think this will be my last show for a long time. I LOVE food away too much to be doing this shit to my body lol..

Blog Entries
    I did exactly that - straight black coffee

Combined with orals & tren I had the worst heart burn & couldn't take it

good luck brother.... Stay strong minded your almost there. I was serious about the coffee. Anything to give you a little energy will help you through this phase
    I have been living off of energy drinks left and right. About 3 a day. Its the only thing keeping me up. Its crazy how this feels. I don't like it lol thanks for all ur help bro

I have been living off of energy drinks left and right. About 3 a day. Its the only thing keeping me up. Its crazy how this feels. I don't like it lol thanks for all ur help bro
    I been there bro I know exactly how you are feeling. Just remember with every moment that goes buy that you are that much closer to being there

Blog Entries
    Yeah, all the semi pros that I have spoken with all agree - it's all defendant on how much you can tolerate

Did the zero cal energy drinks - by then I had the taste of copper & liver in my mouth damn near 24x7

I wanna see your results man - mine were pretty impressive when I felt like complete shit

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Most energy drinks have a ton of sugar. Coffee would probably be better and a lot cheaper.

You guys are hard core. Cutting carbs to me is not eating white bread. lol
    ibrahem likes this.

Blog Entries
    hi op, are you going to post some picks right before or after the show? im shure everyone is curious to see your work?...stay the course your almost there and good luck in the show...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tice, you got this shit brother(easy for me say)... Defo share your results w/us... really lookin forward to seeing how you do!!!

Best of luck my man!

ibrahem is offline Junior Member
    i belive that all stuff u doing has make u feel like that
    long cycle an tren over 8 weeks (i ve tried that shit once before an it was like hell in evrything ) + low carb making u lazy an in low activity
    try with 3-4 cups of black coffe thats the only sulution i may imagin
    good luck in ur show

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Most energy drinks have a ton of sugar. Coffee would probably be better and a lot cheaper.

You guys are hard core. Cutting carbs to me is not eating white bread. lol
    Yeah i do zero carbs and calorie ones. But ur right black coffee is much cheaper.. After this show my low carb diet is going to be the same thing. Hahaha. I can't do this shit to long.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    hi op, are you going to post some picks right before or after the show? im shure everyone is curious to see your work?...stay the course your almost there and good luck in the show...
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Tice, you got this shit brother(easy for me say)... Defo share your results w/us... really lookin forward to seeing how you do!!!

Best of luck my man!
    Yeah bro i will be putting pictures up after the show. Thanks for the support
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information