rolypoly is offline New Member

40 Years Old - Did My First Pin EVER this weekend.

Hey there, long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been reading, learning, and researching for the past year. I decided on a basic first cycle - Test E 500mg/week pinned twice weekly at 250mg. HCG 500iu 250 twice weekly. Anastrozole .5mg EOD. HCG and AI run 4 weeks past the last pin till the long ester clears. Then start PCT, classic clomid taper, with some supps to support natural T prod.

I'm still in the I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS phase, lol! I never thought I would do this, but I've been lifting 25 years and was unable to achieve my modest goals. I weighed the pros/cons and decided the reward was worth the risk.

I'm surprised at how FREAKIN EXCITED I am to be doing this. I'm actually looking forward to next pin day.

I do have one question. Is there anything magical about the 12 week cycle?? The way the math works out with my supplier everything ends up a multiple of 5, so it makes more sense to do a 15 week cycle. I mean I know the longer and harder you go the harder it is to recover. But is it really THAT much of a difference 12-15 weeks?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I see that your running hCG on cycle, and AI(my bad in my OP). But what's 4 wks after last pin? The clearance for test e is 14 days and you can start PCT the day after(15th day)...

You could start your a-dex at .25mgs eod and adjust when mid cycle BW is done...

And yes 15wks does make a significant change(3 more wks) is longer than ya think.

Everything else looks good...Good luck OP!
    Last edited by NACH3; 03-31-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Saw he was indeed running AI/hCG on cycle m! My bad...

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly
    Hey there, long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been reading, learning, and researching for the past year. I decided on a basic first cycle - Test E 500mg/week pinned twice weekly at 250mg. HCG 500iu 250 twice weekly. Anastrozole .5mg EOD. HCG and AI run 4 weeks past the last pin till the long ester clears. Then start PCT, classic clomid taper, with some supps to support natural T prod. I'm still in the I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS phase, lol! I never thought I would do this, but I've been lifting 25 years and was unable to achieve my modest goals. I weighed the pros/cons and decided the reward was worth the risk. I'm surprised at how FREAKIN EXCITED I am to be doing this. I'm actually looking forward to next pin day. I do have one question. Is there anything magical about the 12 week cycle?? The way the math works out with my supplier everything ends up a multiple of 5, so it makes more sense to do a 15 week cycle. I mean I know the longer and harder you go the harder it is to recover. But is it really THAT much of a difference 12-15 weeks?

This won't be your only cycle.
    Stick to 12 weeks and save the next for your next cycle.

swolehead is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    This won't be your only cycle.
    Stick to 12 weeks and save the next for your next cycle.
    exactly this^ you'll do another one after this

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly View Post
    Hey there, long, long, long time lurker, first time poster. I've been reading, learning, and researching for the past year. I decided on a basic first cycle - Test E 500mg/week pinned twice weekly at 250mg. HCG 500iu 250 twice weekly. Anastrozole .5mg EOD. HCG and AI run 4 weeks past the last pin till the long ester clears. Then start PCT, classic clomid taper, with some supps to support natural T prod.

I'm still in the I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DOING THIS phase, lol! I never thought I would do this, but I've been lifting 25 years and was unable to achieve my modest goals. I weighed the pros/cons and decided the reward was worth the risk.

I'm surprised at how FREAKIN EXCITED I am to be doing this. I'm actually looking forward to next pin day.

I do have one question. Is there anything magical about the 12 week cycle?? The way the math works out with my supplier everything ends up a multiple of 5, so it makes more sense to do a 15 week cycle. I mean I know the longer and harder you go the harder it is to recover. But is it really THAT much of a difference 12-15 weeks?
    I would run HCG an AI 2 weeks passed last pin and start PCT on the start of third week at most and run a nolva clomid combo.

CONGRATS MAN!!!!
    WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE >: ) no... I am not your father... (cheesy starwars joke :/ )

rolypoly is offline New Member
    The Pip is real! Hahaaa. Second shot last night. Nothing major, today I feel like a strong girl punched me in the leg. Same as last time. I’m amazed at how easy the needle slides into your flesh. I thought you’d have to kind of work it but it’s just very easy, almost no pain. Makes me realize the worst part about getting a shot at the doc is the anticipation. Doing it yourself is cake.

I’m drawing with 18g, shooting with 25g, seems to be working out fine. Insulin syringes for the HCG , stupid easy. I push the pluger real slow on both, and so far have had no swelling, no weird lumps, just everything is going well.

I wrote an explanation on why I thought 4 weeks to clear made sense but the over-zealous spam filter on the site won't let me post about it. So... I'll have to discuss that somwhere else.

Thread Information