gymrat702 is offline Junior Member

Is D-bol good for strength gains? If not what other orals?

Hey guys, I'm gearing up (literally!) for my second cycle and I need some advice.

I'm a powerlifter (505/320/640) and I'm looking to gain strength, not really all that concerned with size.

I was thinking of the typical test at 500 per week for 12 weeks, with 6 week of an oral steroid such as d-bol. The reason I want a kickstarter is for my first cycle I didn't really notice any strength gains until week 5-6.

Just wondering if dbol is a good option for strength?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat702 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm gearing up (literally!) for my second cycle and I need some advice.

I'm a powerlifter (505/320/640) and I'm looking to gain strength, not really all that concerned with size.

I was thinking of the typical test at 500 per week for 12 weeks, with 6 week of an oral steroid such as d-bol. The reason I want a kickstarter is for my first cycle I didn't really notice any strength gains until week 5-6.

Just wondering if dbol is a good option for strength?
    Always helps to provide stats for a more tailored answer.

bifda is offline Associate Member
    Yes dbol kicker for 3-4 weeks 30-50 mg daily, make sure you use AI and have have nolva on hand, standard. enjoy

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If you could post up your full cycle and stats ect we could help you out no prob but to answer your Q yes dbol and anadrol is very good for strength.
    But again post this up and we can help you out with a good cycle. With AI HCG PCT.

AussieMachine is offline Junior Member
    I have found test prop, test suspension, d-bol and tren ace have all produced rapid gains in strength for me. I have found the longer acting steroids take a lot longer when it comes to producing gains in strength, but once they reach stable levels they are great.

What type of test are you looking at using in your cycle?

Thread Information