Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Winstrol only cycle?

liftingmarcus is offline New Member

Winstrol only cycle?

I am a relatively new body building and I've been all natural up till now.

I weigh 185 lbs at 5 foot 6
    Body fat at 11%

I'm going to do the oral winne so I plan on taking a liver detoxifying supplement just curios about the pct I should do. Thanks all!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You don't need multiple threads with the same question. Just have patience. Winny alone is a terrible plan. Search and read why cycles without testosterome are not a good idea. If you're lucky some may post you a link.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You don't need multiple threads with the same question. Just have patience. Winny alone is a terrible plan. Search and read why cycles without testosterome are not a good idea. If you're lucky some may post you a link.

Good luck.
    First of all, he should use his own brain and don't listen to nonsense circulating in the internet. Winstrol + testosterone ?! For Goodness sake!!! Say goodbye to your hair and prepare for joyful weeks with acne cysts large like the one-cent coin.

To be honest, Winstrol is one of the harshest steroids that are available. The popular mythology about its low side effects was based on animal studies, because few people could afford sufficiently high doses. Now, when it became widely available, we see what a crap it is. I used twice in the past - and I would never repeat this mistake again. Well, it is a strong and effective steroid , but the sides can be unbearable. Even if you are not sensitive to androgens, there is a very high chance that you will suffer from terrible tendon pain that will prevent you from exercising.

Anavar is certainly a much better choice - and today, even homeless men can afford Anavar powder from China.

Alternatively, you can use Winstrol + nandrolone . This is actually a very good combination, because these steroids should potentiate each other and partly eliminate their side effects. Then you could also use lower Winstrol doses. But recovery would be quite difficult.
    Last edited by Steroidman99; 04-01-2015 at 05:02 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    STOP GIVING WRECKLESS ADVICE!!! STOP ARGUING PROVEN METHODS(that science has advanced in)!

You obviously haven't read ANY of AUSTINS PROTOCOLS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    First of all, he should use his own brain and don't listen to nonsense circulating in the internet. Winstrol + testosterone ?! For Goodness sake!!! Say goodbye to your hair and prepare for joyful weeks with acne cysts large like the one-cent coin.

To be honest, Winstrol is one of the harshest steroids that are available. The popular mythology about its low side effects was based on animal studies, because few people could use high doses. Now, when it became widely available, we see what a crap it is. I used twice in the past - and I would never repeat this mistake. Well, it is a strong and effective steroid , but the sides can be unbearable. Even if you are not sensitive to androgens, there is a very high chance that you will suffer from terrible tendon pain that will prevent you from exercising.

Anavar is certainly a much better choice - and today, even homeless men can afford Anavar powder from China.
    Again... Stop giving wreck less advice on these oral only cycles, that you yourself said anavar suppressed your natty test levels to 90%, & yet your still giving wreckless advice!

I'll say it again test needs to be run on cycle(at least to replace whT you were making(which would really be pointless if your gonna shut yourself down mine as well make it worth it) w/all AIs HCG etc PROVEN METHODS!!! ILL TAKE PROVEN OVER EXPERIMENTAL(which you have w/no success)ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 04-01-2015 at 05:15 AM.
    kikiboi likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post

To be honest, Winstrol is one of the harshest steroids that are available. The popular mythology about its low side effects was based on animal studies, because few people could afford sufficiently high doses. Now, when it became widely available, we see what a crap it is. I used twice in the past - and I would never repeat this mistake again. Well, it is a strong and effective steroid , but the sides can be unbearable. Even if you are not sensitive to androgens, there is a very high chance that you will suffer from terrible tendon pain that will prevent you from exercising.

Alternatively, you can use Winstrol + nandrolone. This is actually a very good combination, because these steroids should potentiate each other and partly eliminate their side effects. Then you could also use lower Winstrol doses. But recovery would be quite difficult.
    Fvck me are you still here?' You must have shares in Anavar or something.

Now go away and put an awesome 2cm on your biceprs in another 2 years. You can put that on in a few months naturally not 2 years of var only cycles.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Fvck me are you still here?' You must have shares in Anavar or something.

Now go away and put an awesome 2cm on your biceprs in another 2 years. You can put that on in a few months naturally not 2 years of var only cycles.
    Thank you BIB!!! Lmfao... "Share holder" that's great!

liftingmarcus is offline New Member
    Awesome guys! I did read austins sticky about oral only cycles.. I'm deff gonna do the recommended cycle for a newbie like my self !! I may add winstrol in the last 6 weeks if I feel my body is handling everything well.

Thread Information