Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bsh

Thread: Are Low Dosing Techniques Really a total Waste?

Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Are Low Dosing Techniques Really a total Waste?

So is using a low dose of your gear really wasting your efforts or is this just what people who use a lot say?

I personally know a few people who use lower then normal doses with decent success. They had only used 50Mg shots per week or Winstrol and Deca . BS or not, they have no reason to lie because it was far before I even mentioned even thinking about doing anything.

I only use under Dr. orders 150MG every 2 weeks of Test Cyp. and I am adding in some Deca but to use the minimum of 200MG a week of Deca I would have to boost my Cyp Shots which is how can I say near impossible. I already get pimples not sure how bad they would be if I quadruple my Test. Shots, plus I get it prescription style. I know I have a few vials with some left in them.

I was going to talk to my Dr. next week to go on weekly shots which would be only .75 of Test a week which would mean my Deca could only be 50Mg a week. You don't have to read much to know that is probably a waste of time. I read a lot of the Deca is always less then the Test.

With the amount of Test I said I use my readings are always at the top of the range but mostly just over and my Free T is always 2 times the limit.

So now I am thinking that without increasing my Test I am basically out of options and should not even take anything.

The 150MG of Cyp every 2 weeks has actually done wonders for me compared to when I didn't use anything but am I really dead in the water at this point.

I even have Winstrol to use near the end of my cycle.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    There is no law saying your test must be higher than your deca . There is no reason you couldnt continue on a trt dose of test and add in deca at say 150-200mgs/week. You would see some benefit adding deca at 200mgs/week with little to no sides at all. Many purposely run their test low and other compounds high with great success.

With my Test at a 2 week dose of 150MG putting my at the edge or over the edge of the high range I was going to ask to start doing weekly shots which I guess would only be 75MG correct. Not sure splitting it would call for upping the weekly dose.

So say it is only 75MG would I most likely have ED issues at 200MG a week of Deca . I read so many posts of ED issues with Deca but with my hi range test midway I can't even know how low it will drop my range using the 200MG a week of Deca. With a weekly dose I would hope that it would cut the chance of ED using the Deca.

I do use Arimidex which keep my Estriadol in perfect range so ED issues from that should be ok. Doubt I will need to adjust my Arimidex intake and I am actually wanting the weekly shot to maybe eliminate the need for Arimidex completely. If it just lowers the need it will perfectly keep the Deca in check staying at the same dose. I'm confident my wenis will tell me lol I am ready to dance 24/7

I would clearly need another vial of Deca at 200MG a week. Sine it comes in 10ML I am not so sure you can really get that last or 5th 200MG shot out of the vial without major air issues.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 04-01-2015 at 11:39 AM.

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    I run 500 test E and 400 deca ... No ED issues whatsoever!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    It's all based on keeping your E2 in check... This diminishes prolactin issues as well(if your estro is in its sweetspot) much harder for prolac to rise...

However, if you don't keep it in check a DA(should always be AT LEAST ON HAND) then BW will show if you need caber or prami(I just pulled my mids and my prolac was a tad over range) so I started my Prami lastnight! And will pull more bloods to verify all is in check again...

So how does 75MG of Test Cyp and 200MG of Deca look though.

If I did more then I want it would be

100MG test Cyp - 150MG-200MG Deca a week

Originally I was gonna do

75MG Test Cyp - 100MG Deca a week - This seems to little and I do not want to waste it.

I have been slowly increasing my workout sessions building up to it. This morning I was on my strength phase. 12 total exercises all 3x5 with heavy weight. Hit a few to failure on my last set. Frakin Spider Curls on my incline are killers for me at the end.

Got my outside fridge packed to the brim with Premier Protein Vanilla(Love them) Premades and tons of veg. Have all my liver stuff ready. I am just now trying to settle on a good dose.

Where is a good place or a good way to get my blood tests without a Dr.
    Last edited by Phastroh; 04-01-2015 at 12:01 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    So how does 75MG of Test Cyp and 200MG of Deca look though.

If I did more then I want it would be

100MG test Cyp - 150MG-200MG Deca a week

Originally I was gonna do

75MG Test Cyp - 100MG Deca a week - This seems to little and I do not want to waste it.
    I would run 150-200mgs of test wkly, and if your worried about Deca being higher(which is fine as Jimmyinkedup stated) than just go w/your TRT dose and 200ngs of Deca(itll defo give you joint relief at that dose along w/some decent gains barring your diet/training are on point...

Ok so I may just go in the middle and do this.

100MG Test Cyp a week
    150MG Deca a Week

If I am ok after say 3-4 weeks I will up the Deca to 200MG.

I am ditching the Winstrol till after my Marathon after reading way too many threads on it ruining people from running due to muscle pumps.

I will do the Deca for about 8-10 weeks if it is going well. If I go to the Winstrol should that be the week after my Last Deca shot or with my last Deca shot. I would go for the Anavar but getting real Anavar is not realistic.

Ok well I am off to do nothing right now. Woot I have to go running tonight. Sort of hate running on tough morning workouts but I am ok. I just know I am weak for 2 days or tired usually. Gotta get my arse ready to bust a mutha.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    Ok so I may just go in the middle and do this.

100MG Test Cyp a week
    150MG Deca a Week

If I am ok after say 3-4 weeks I will up the Deca to 200MG.

I am ditching the Winstrol till after my Marathon after reading way too many threads on it ruining people from running due to muscle pumps.

I will do the Deca for about 8-10 weeks if it is going well. If I go to the Winstrol should that be the week after my Last Deca shot or with my last Deca shot. I would go for the Anavar but getting real Anavar is not realistic.

Ok well I am off to do nothing right now. Woot I have to go running tonight. Sort of hate running on tough morning workouts but I am ok. I just know I am weak for 2 days or tired usually. Gotta get my arse ready to bust a mutha.
    The Decanate ester is long(I would run it for at least 10 wks if not 12 but run your test 2wks longer... And if you add the winny in make sure you still are running test(w/that said cyp takes 18 days for clearance b4 PCT starts - some can start it a lil earlier as their metabolism runs faster(but it's splitting hairs really, and you'd have to know your body very very well)...

Good luck OP, and go bust a mutha

So after this thread I was of course searching all over because I have not taken my shots yet just to be sure and all I keep reading is 300MG TEST/200MG DECA .

Don't use more DECA then TEST or 150MG of DECA is going to do nothing.

100MG TEST
    150MG DECA
    That this is a total waste.

I am not trying to come up with another idea. I did not want to be taking anymore then the 75MG of TEST a week because that is what I am getting from my Dr. but I did a 100MG shot this morning since I started the weekly on my own.

I am pretty worried about face pimples and all that stuff. I am already a bald dude so whatever.

Am I really wasting my time at such a low dose and why do most people say the TEST HAS to be more than the DECA. I mean I know its the DECA DONG but I would in turn be taking 200MG of DECA and my TEST would go from really 75MG a week to 300MG.

People who know for sure please post. I don't want to waste 10 weeks for nothing.

I found this post and if this is true no wonder why people are always posting more DECA then TEST. I would be able to run 300MG of DECA and 100MG of TEST a Week and be fine.

"deca completely suppresses your natural test, hence the confusion. deca can not suppress the test that you inject. the average adult male produces the equivalent of approximately 7mg/day of testosterone , so even if you only inject 200mg/week test and 800mg/week deca, you still have considerably more test in your system than natural. people often confuse estrogen/progesterone related sides and blame them on the wrong thing, and the truth is I'll bet 99% of the guys who tell people they need test higher than deca have never actually tried it otherwise."

Thread Information