redrumkev is offline Associate Member

EQ mg/ml question.

I used the QV 200mg/ml at 400mg/wk for 14 weeks on my last cycle. I ran cyp along side at 500mg and then added tren and winny, and dropped the cyp for prop during the last few weeks. I gained slight lean muscle mass from the eq but not what I expected. My friend ran Fort Dodge at 600mg/wk as he did the QV at 400mg/wk a cycle before and had bad results. Now the Fort Dodge requires 12 cc a week to hit the 600 mark. I was wondering if I ran 500mg/wk of Fort Dodge will I maybe see more gains. I guess I am asking if the two products are the same just the dosages that they are administered in our different or is one product better then the other? He got alot of hunger from the Fort Dodge - I got only a slight increase, but I did gain more from deca then he did, so maybe my body doesn't do as well with eq? Thanks
    Last edited by redrumkev; 06-25-2003 at 11:15 AM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    whats the problem ?

sorry gundam - I hit submit while typing, that damn tab space bar will mess you up, anyways, here is the edited post.

I used the QV 200mg/ml at 400mg/wk for 14 weeks on my last cycle. I ran cyp along side at 500mg and then added tren and winny, and dropped the cyp for prop during the last few weeks. I gained slight lean muscle mass from the eq but not what I expected. My friend ran Fort Dodge at 600mg/wk as he did the QV at 400mg/wk a cycle before and had bad results. Now the Fort Dodge requires 12 cc a week to hit the 600 mark. I was wondering if I ran 500mg/wk of Fort Dodge will I maybe see more gains. I guess I am asking if the two products are the same just the dosages that they are administered in our different or is one product better then the other? He got alot of hunger from the Fort Dodge - I got only a slight increase, but I did gain more from deca then he did, so maybe my body doesn't do as well with eq? Thanks

Thread Information