Thread: T3/T4 Combo

jbeck229 is offline New Member

T3/T4 Combo

not exactly a steroid but I would love get some opinions on this. I ordered my T3/T4 combo to help lose a little weight before I get something real to get size.

I weigh 184lbs which isnt alot but I also am only 5'4 so im sure you know how that would look. Not that I look really bad but id like to be around 171 with strength. so i haven't stopped working out or running ect. but sometimes a little help from a product is necessary you know. I was wondering if anyone has any insight on this product or anything that I should know or be aware of.

Today is my first day on.
    1 pill in morning on empty stomach.
    starting weight is 184lbs body fat is roughly 19%
    diet is in affect and has been for a couple weeks now.

Thanks guys.

How many mcg of T4 and how many mcg of T3 per pill?

Reiid13 is offline Member
    Never heard of a t3/t4 combo , but if this is actual t3 and not a nooby product that just has the 't3 ' name ...then if your not on any AAS you can kiss your muscle goodbye since t3 doesnt care where it burns energy from . T3 should only be used when on a steroid UNLESS your going for the anorexic look ;D

t3/t4 from (MJR) T3 25mcg. T4 100mcg per cap. 50 capsules

Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    Never heard of a t3/t4 combo , but if this is actual t3 and not a nooby product that just has the 't3 ' name ...then if your not on any AAS you can kiss your muscle goodbye since t3 doesnt care where it burns energy from . T3 should only be used when on a steroid UNLESS your going for the anorexic look ;D
    Damn really? you think ill lose all my muscle? I can't have that!

Quote Originally Posted by jbeck229
    Damn really? you think ill lose all my muscle? I can't have that!
    Well as I said T3 doesn't care where it gets its source of energy from , so yeah you'll loose fat , as you will muscle too.

Now since we are on this forum I think under "supplements" there's a complete guide created by "Austinite" that will inform you more about T3 , I think it may be a sticky .

( I would link you but I'm on iPhone , no doubt someone else will )

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    T3 is the active hormone in metabolism. t4 is more prevalent and is converted to t3 by the body as needed. Unless you have a deficiency t4 is a waste of money in my opinion. And yes muscle wasting is definitely a possibility

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Pharma grade T3 is very cheap as is T4. Don't use ugl for this as for the muscle lose you could lose a little but your not going to wake up a bag of bones lol it is best to use test with it to help keep muscle.

Your body produces around 25mcg a day of t3 and the conversion from t4 to t3 is about 100mcg of t4 to around 25mcg t3.

So ppl start of at 50mcg of t3 a day.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-03-2015 at 02:09 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    T3 is the active hormone in metabolism. t4 is more prevalent and is converted to t3 by the body as needed. Unless you have a deficiency t4 is a waste of money in my opinion. And yes muscle wasting is definitely a possibility
    I have done quite well with running t4 at 100 mcgs a day while cutting. Yes, it did take a little while to see results but the weight literally melted off.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I could be mistaken but just from my understanding I would use t3, but I've never used t4

T3/T4 combo Day 1 UPDATE

day 1

T3/T4 combo.

Started on the morning of 4/2/15. At first I didn't really notice much when I was at work, then noon came around and it started kicking in. I could tell. Sweating pretty good but nothing major. When I got off work at about 4:30 I decided I would see how much I can sweat on this stuff so I went and played basketball, not super hard it was only halfcourt with a hoodie on but I completely sweat through it. I mean I was sweating hard. My hair and chest were both soaked. So after that I came home and thought a cold shower would be helpful because I felt extremely hot. I was in the shower probably 20min and had the water, not freezing but cold. I got out and before I could even get all the way dressed I was already sweating again. It wasn't too bad tho. Around 8-9 It was time to relax I felt completely spent! I turn my fan on, open my window and and door and then went to bed. I didn't have any trouble falling asleep nor did I have any trouble staying asleep. This morning I woke up, my forehead was damp do to me sweating in my sleep. Took my pill again this morning. That's all I have for now.

That's just day 1.

I will continue to update.

thanks everyone for your feedback.

Placebo.

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Placebo.
    I was thinking the same thing. I've never extreme sweats on t3 i always just sweated a little more than usual

Hey im just letting you guys know what its doing to me. Could be different with others.

Quote Originally Posted by jbeck229 View Post
    Hey im just letting you guys know what its doing to me. Could be different with others.
    No problem with letting us know jbeck it's just way too soon to be getting excited after 1 tab.

Lol ? your not takins ECA or Clen mate , your supposedly taken T3 , and as Clarky said , no point in running it from. UGL since pharma is so cheap

I am on 125mcg/day of T4 with 10mcg/day of T3 of prescription meds.
    I agree with the placebo effect theory.

Right one tab shouldnt make me sweat. But again im taking vyvanse with it so idk how it effects it or whats going on there.

T3/T4 Update

Day 4

I think i'm feeling more hungry than usual. Im guessing that is because metabolism is speeding up which could be bad for someone else trying to lose weight quickly without having a meal plan in place. If you're just taking it and eating when hungry and expecting to lose weight then I could see it doing the opposite of what you're taking it for. So if you don't have your diet already in place, I would highly recommend doing that first. As for the sweating thing, I haven't sweat like I did on the first day. Maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me or maybe my Vyvanse. not totally sure. This weekend I didn't really sweat unless I was doing something active but I also don't take my Vyvanse on the weekends so i'm sure that is playing a part in this sweating thing. I did have a little trouble getting to bed this weekend tho. Other than that, Nothing is out of the norm. I felt great pretty much all weekend other than being hungover on Sunday. I did some lifting on friday after work and played bball Saturday morning. I haven't felt or seen any sides but who knows, its only day 4.

All my post are 100% honest.
    Im not doing this for my own amusement. This is for anyone and everyone who wants to know more about this product.

I'll have much more to report at the end of this week im sure.

Thanks.

T3/T4 Update

I wasn't going to post till the end of the week. but I figured this was post worthy.

DAY 6

Not much has changed but I must tell you how much I have been shitting lately, I'ts pretty intense. At this point i'm sure my metabolism is working faster and way more efficiently. Normally i'll go maybe 2-4 times a day, maybe like 3-4 if I had mexican food that week. The last few days its been around 4-6 times a day. Not all of them are solid either. It kinda sucks but im getting use to it. As far as weight loss, I wasn't going to use a scale I was just going by how I looked but I figured I would check to see if I had lost any weight just to see if this stuff is even working. I started at 184lbs and today I was 176.6lbs. Not a crazy drop in weight considering how hard I have been trying to lose but definitely a loss worth noting.

That is all I have for now. I'll update at the end of the week unless something crazy happens before then lol

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reiid13 View Post
    I agree IMO

Ill be running something shorty after this is done or midway through
    Last edited by jbeck229; 04-13-2015 at 08:18 AM.

Thread Information