Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: Getting off in the future

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member

Getting off in the future

What do you think how hard it is to recover from several cycles let's say mainly including test and tren and with a proper PCT of course? And if breaks between cycles would have been like 3-6 moths?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Only BW will tell the true story(if you've remcovered or not)... All of us would just be guessing! Pull bloods 6-8 wks after PCT and compare it to your pre cycle bloods(hopefully you have them or you'll never really know if you've fully recovered to pre cycle condition...
    lovbyts and Oki-Des like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Some people recover without to much trouble and others take months or longer. As said only blood test will really tell if you are truly recovered or not.

Jaakoppi is offline Junior Member
    My point was if it's harder and harder to recover cycle after cycle, than just cycle or two. I quess it's quite harsh to your body to do cycles with PCT all over again and get your own production back to business.

I have to commit that I've done BW once and don't remember if that was after my first dianabol use. Free test was in the normal range and I wasn't happy but doctor said it was in normal level.

Personally I feel pretty good and everything seems to be ok.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well if you follow time + PCT = time off(minimum) than recovery will be much better and you'll have a much better chance fully recovering... So if you were on... Off only hlf the time your never letting your natty test get back to its original levels, thus making it more difficult to recover...

I wouldnt be judging off feeling... It's the internal damage that BW shows... Take the guessing out....
    PistolPete33 likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone responds differently. I did one cycle over 5 years ago and that was it and 2 years after that I was on TRT. Never planned on cycling again after the first but since I'm pinning for the rest of my life why not blast and cruise? Everyone is different and who knows if it's the reason that I'm on TRT or not.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information