BigLarry is offline Associate Member

Prop. sucks plunging everyday

I'm on my 4th shot out of 40 running 100 mg. prop qv and tren 75 mg. everyday and lit hurts like shit. my muscle stays soar for 4-5 days and theighs are even worse. Will it be like this for the entire time? I also I got the ster. fever and sucks bad.

crombie09 is offline Junior Member

Re: Prop. sucks plunging everyday

Originally posted by BigLarry
    I'm on my 4th shot out of 40 running 100 mg. prop qv and tren 75 mg. everyday and lit hurts like shit. my muscle stays soar for 4-5 days and theighs are even worse. Will it be like this for the entire time? I also I got the ster. fever and sucks bad.
    Damn bro I'm in on my 7th day of 100mg prop and 75mg tren ed. When I think about the pain, I try try to think about what an incredible cycle I'm on. I can't wait to loose some bf% while gaining lean mm at the same time! Makes the pain worth it to me. Haven't had a fever yet, just increased body temp, well thats what it feels like, I'm hot all the time. Moto -basically told me in a thread I just posted that your body dosen't like the BA and thats why it hurts. It will take around 2 weeks for your body to get used to the BA in the prop. Hope it all goes well for you bro, hang in there-crombie09

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    im on my 4th week of prop/tren , i really like ed injection, its some thing to look forward to, my prop / tren dont really hurt much at all and i do all kinda site injection, (chest/biz, triz, delts, calfs) my prop is anatest prop ( made for horses ) its quality shit, iv never felt so damn horney on any test..

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Well, you are not alone. I'm finishing my second week of prop and my third day of fina. My right thigh still is sore and swollen from day 1. I have been limping for 14 days. I have found I really need to go deep into the muscle to diminish inflammation and recover in 5 or 6 days. I did my left delt yesterday and it's red and sore but not as bad as the quads. I also did tris which worked out OK. I have very large triceps and went deep and also divided one shot between the 2 tris. I wish I only had 40 days to go. I am in a 12 week cycle and the ened is not even close.

It must be the prop? I am taking fina ed and test enth once a week and have a little discomfort for a couple hours if I use a 25g. If I use a 23 g I rarely get any discomfort at all.

Is all prop like this? PVL namly? I seem to read a lot about QV hurting for days.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Is all prop like this? PVL namly? I seem to read a lot about QV hurting for days.

Try virormones. They supposedly have zero pain associated with them. They have an ethyl oleate base instead of oil...this also makes them fast acting. Virormones are considered by some to be the best propionates in the world.

The Butcher is offline Member
    For those of you using the QV prop, what batch # and exp date are you using? I'm using QVP005 and have put 1cc into both my rear delts and each bicep with no discomfort. I have been adding 1cc of Ultragan to each cc of Prop, so perhaps that's why I have no discomfort. Or, maybe my body just doesn't react to the BA anymore since I have done it so much. Just curious about your batch numbers though.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I think that some of us are more sensitive to the BA while others seem to have no reaction. I will try to get some viromones in a week or two.

What is BA? It has got to be the prop that is hurting. Its the qv brand. I have talked to a bunch of people that has taken it and they all had pain with it. I dont see how people look foward to shooting this everyday. I play baseball and I have to time it right so my theighs wont be limping around especially playing centerfield. Dont get me wrong the gains are great. I had to take a day off caause of the pain and the fever. The fever is going down I dont know if its cause I took a day off or not. I think next time i do this cycle it will be with EQ and with a different compant than Qv with the prop.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BigLarry
    What is BA?
    BA = Benzyl Alcohol

and just in case you ever see BB...

BB = Benzyl Benzoate

Will my body get use to the BA or for 40 shots I am goign to feel like this? The fina doesnt hurt I have done fina before. I have done every kind of test just not prop by it self with fina before. It sounds like QV uses a lot of BA is their mixture.

Thread Information