poppapump58 is offline Member

the ephedrine ban has started!

I went to smoothy king the other day to purchase some xenadrine and they told me ephedrine based products have been banned. Anyone know anything about this.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Come to Canada my friend...ephedrine is legal and sold OTC.

AS and pot are legal to possess and use too.

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    I dunno bro .. I've posted threads in the 'supplements' forum about this ... I cant find Hydroxy, Stacker, Rip Fuel .. nothing with Ephedra.

The corporate view seems to be quit making it or quit stocking it! I dont know if the FDA has banned it but the girl at Vitamin Shoppe told me they did ... I'm off to the FDA website now to find out ....

Well ... no new news on the FDA site ... here's the link concerning Ephedra

FDA website Ephedra thread

after more research ... I've found that individual states are taking it upon themselves to banned ephedra ...

Chicago Ephedra Ban

Ney York Ephedra Ban
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-20-2003 at 03:49 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    gnc and those bullshit stores stoped carrying it ,but gas station still sell ephedrastuff

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Try ebay, I just bought some.

ok .. well I just took a ride out on the motorcycle (between rain storms) and hit up some local groceries and pharms. I only found one bottle of hyroxycut, zero Xenadrine RFA, a few bottles of Ripped Fuel and Tons of Stacker 2 all with Ephedra.

Its out there you just have to look ... try the pharms that are out of the way and not near a gym. They seem to have the best stock. But once its gone I would imagine its gone for good and they wont be reordering since the manufacturer is changing the formulas

joe brooklyn is offline New Member

banned

its been banned since this year and will no longer be used in any usa products, i sister in law brought some while on vacation in amsterdam holland. 100mg ephed for 10.00 dollars a bottle and looks like its still being used in some parts of the country expect the usa.
    works great for those looking to shed some pounds

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Does anyone know which indvidual states are taing ephedrine off the shelf??? Or does anyone know if Texas is going to take that route soon???

chevy44 is offline Member
    i was told u could buy it on the net, but dont know where!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    I have never been so dissapointed in the members of this board. AllSportsNutrition.com still has ephedra based products. Where are my long term members at? There is a big banner across the top of the board! We even have Labrada Charge with Ephedrine AT COST this week until Monday and no one even checked it??!! We have the Stacker 2 and Stacker 3, we have Lipo 6, Dymetadrine Extreme, Dyma-Burn, Unidyne, Lipo-6. They all have ephedra. Come on guys, I know it is cheesy to beg people to shop at allsportsnutrition, but out of the 9 people who posted no one even thought about us.

Does anyone have any ideas how we can get people to visit our website to look at our other website? Our prices are cheap as hell, we have banners everywhere, and it is like we don't even exist. Can someone give me a clue?

great plug for allsports but the subject was more on the fact that ephedra is being banned ... not that we should buy it from somewhere else other than a sponser.

out of the 9 people who posted no one even thought about us.
    bro I checked out allsports ... thanks to BIG TEXAN for pointing me that way BUT I am looking for hydroxycut w/ ephedra ... allsports doesn't offer it on their website ... I'm sure thats because muscletech isn't shipping.

I've tried a few others but didn't get the same 'buzz' as I do from Hydroxycut ...
    Last edited by OverDrive; 06-20-2003 at 08:40 PM.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Jason,

Good point! It is amazing to me that guys can spend so much time on this board and not even realize to look at AllSportsNutrition. That site has been a Godsend for me and my wife. I love the protein and I just bought a bottle of the Stacker 2 and I am very pleased with it. In fact, it hits me harder than anything else I have ever taken and I have been trying different products for 15 years. I can only take one a day which is amazing for me because I am normally like a crackhead with ephedra based products.

We as members certainly need to support AND promote the AllSports website. In fact, I am going to order another 10 pounds of the protein right now. If I could just get Jason to throw in a damn t-shirt!!!

Doc M

Thread Information