MARGAMBOY is offline New Member

Winstrol and Deca Results??

Hi fellas,

First post wondering if you could give me a bit of info.

If i was to stack Deca at 400mg for 8 weeks and winstrol depot at 50/100mg for 8 weeks. What results would i be looking at. Has anyone done this or a similar cycle before??

Any-one??

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Margamboy,

I have run 3 Deca and Winny cycles in the past and have always received great gains from the cycle. While it's okay to run the Deca for only 8 weeks, I have found that the results are better at 10-12 weeks at 400 mgs. But, if that's all the gear you have then go with the eight weeks.

As far as the Winny goes, 8 weeks is way too long to run, especially if this is your first cycle. Winny is very hard on your liver and 8 weeks is going to place a ton of stress on that particular organ so I highly recommend you cut it down to 5 weeks and see how you respond to it.

Make sure you have post cycle clomid on hand as Deca is infamous for shutting your body down very hard. Also, make sure you are taking a liver protectant while running the Winny. Tyler's is good or you can purchase Milk Thistle and use that as well. Keep an eye on your blood pressure also.

Doc M

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    If a person is shooting winny eod (like I am) as opposed to ed shots, is it possible to go for a longer period of time, say 8-10 weeks?

Cheers Doc,

10-12 weeks can be done, but if i'm gonna be doing a lot of cardio, say 3 times a week. Most of the cardio being done at spells of 2 hrs each, how will this cycle affect me? good or bad? i wouldn't want it to hinder my performance or give me huge pumps in my legs so that i couldn't run.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    i think 2 hours of cardio is alittle too much even when on roids. just my .02 cents

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    MARGAM..

I would highly recommend you not perform cardio for 2 hour stints..That is way too much and is only going to cause muscle wasting..I would also recommend you not use running as your primary source for cardiovascular excercise unless that is all you have access to..Biking, swimming, and jumping rope are great excercises and will not cause the joint inflammation that running can cause..ANd you should be able to accomplish a great deal of fat burning in 30-45 minutes 3-4 times per week..If you are able I would perform this cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for maximum fat burning..

If you are consuming enough calories, protein, water, and are taking your vitamins, then you should see good results from your cycle..Make sure you are resting properly or this could hinder your gains as well..And as far as the pumps are concerned, winny causes me to have great pumps in the gym but nothing noticeable while running so I wouldn't worry yourself about that..Good Luck!!

Doc M

Cheers Doc, you're a legend!

Thread Information