Thread: ttokkoyo sus

illray is offline New Member

ttokkoyo sus

i have one question about this drug, i have used it in the past just once but when i shot it it left me really sore and swollen around the area i inject and also made me sick like i had the flu so i just stick to the sus from pharmacies from mexico but it is a lot more expensive. so did i just get a bad batch of the ttokkoyo sus or have many other people seen the same efffects of it or has it been good for some of you. basically i'm using 500 sus a week now and i have like 7 weeks until i end it and was thinking of trying the ttokkoyo one more time if the feed back is good but need to know if the same side effects have been present in others or the positive side if it. any knowledge of this product would be appriciated.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Most of the ttokkyyo stuff going around right now is faked. Be very cafeful when buying their products.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    why do we still talk about Ttokkyo?
    werent they proven to suck ass toward the end?
    Read the opinions of Dave Palumbo in MD.

chevy44 is offline Member
    imo, ttokkyo works just fine! but TTOKKYO is know to leave u sore, due to the high BA conc. and i think u had the sustanon flu. and to roid man, i personally have not seen a fake tt product yet. maybe its just me

illray is offline New Member
    well you just have to know what you are looking for when you buy it, becuase it being fake is not the problem when you get it from the actual factory in TJ but i got a big knot and was alot more sore than i normally was on sus. if that is all the feedback that anyone knows then i will just stick to what i know now and for riodmanraging i just found out about this forum so i really don't remeber what whoever said about ttokkoyo or when they said it. i was just asking for people who have used this product before for feedback and wondering if they had the same results or side effects or if they would switch to it over the obregon preloads of sus 250.

custom fit is offline Member
    in relation to the fake tt. The older the date the better chance it is real. Give you an example i have winny "v" with an exp date of 06/03, but if you have an expiration date that says 09/05 or later be skeptical.

chevy44 is offline Member
    ttokkyo is known to leave u sore and its supposed to hurt when injecting also!

rissinite is offline Associate Member
    My Ttokkyo Sust. is working out just fine. 15 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks. You will be sore for 2 or 3 days following injection at the site, but when you work out, that pain decreases substantially where you don't even think about it.

Thread Information