sweet is offline Associate Member

British Dragon pink thai's, what do you think?

So, opinions anyone? Real or fake, they dont turn to powder when crushed, and have a sweet tase to them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails British Dragon pink thai's, what do you think?-pinkies.jpg  

Bluewizza is offline New Member
    sorry bro.those look good, but thats all. check out the thickness. it shoudl be exactly 3mm, if it is closer to 2.5mm, then that is one sign. Also it really should not taste sweet either, and what do you mean it cannot turn to powder once crushed?!

They are exactly 3mm in thickness, I just took a bite of one and it has kind of a medicine aftertaste to it, Not crazy intense though. As for the crumble thing I read somewhere that most fakes crumble to powder not chunks when you press them with your finger against a table.

Bluewizza is offline New Member
    well the two other concerns are the straight edges and the fact that there is no dragon on the pills. I have not heard of the newest batch though, so this might be new production

British dispensary has a dragon on the tab, not British dragon. Could be the other way around but none the less there is such thing as pink pentagon dbol without a dragon on them. The pic is a bit blurry, the edges are not straight, and they are scored. If you look close you can kind of see it in the pic.

Opinions?
    Last edited by sweet; 06-21-2003 at 07:50 AM.

bump

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Them d/bols you have there are not from the British dispencery. There pills do have a dragon stamped on one side and a line down middle on the other. Its hard to tell if they are real. They look as shiney as your penny, any reason why? I wouldnt take them, unless you trust your source. I have the real ones, and they dont look like yours. Best thing to do, is get the russian ones in the blisters. They come in strips of 10, and are white in color.

They only look shiny in the pic; I think it has to do with the flash on my camera. In real life they kind on look like pez candy, not shiny just smooth. I think they are British dragon (or fakes of) anabol, not British dispensary.

Thanks for the input by the way.

paulastone is offline Member
    They are anabol tai dbol bro and they look real. Let a full one disolve in your mought, it should taste awfull( medicin) and they should be hard to crush with your fingers. Fake will crush into powder, not the real ones.

Thanks guys, anyone else have any thoughts? Do all dbol have a medicine taste to them?, I read somthing that said some taste a little sweet.
    Last edited by sweet; 06-21-2003 at 07:17 PM.

lillbiffen is offline New Member
    my bd-thai where more chock-pink.. but thats maybe the picture?

First 300 i got where nice... 2nd 300 like shit...

Anybody have an opinion on this now, they taste kind of bland with a kind of sweet slight medicine taste. It worries me.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    color is off but it minght be the camera

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Look fine to me.... like was said- if they dont crush when you apply pressure with your finger- or break up into big chunks- then you're probably fine.

Only way to tell for sure is to take them and if in 3 or so days you're getting bigger and stronger it's probably real.

Oh and they dont have to have a dragon on them.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    THEY ARE NOT FUCKING THAI'S...Some of you guys have no clue. those tabs are Btitish Dragon dbol which are made in China and they relabeled and sold by numerous other labs. British Dispensary is an entirely different company. They are located in Thailand and they make their own Tabs. Their anabol has a dragon on it...

paulastone is offline Member
    Iron Fist, your right bro, those tabs are Btitish Dragon dbol , like you sayd
    My mistake, and I got confuse. My bad

Thread Information