Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: swimmers quietly leave party.. need advice please

coyotehunter is offline Junior Member

swimmers quietly leave party.. need advice please

Background:
    23 5'11 currently 208 probably ~23% bf (was at 195 when I started ~18%? bf).
    I understand under 25 has higher risk of hpta shutdown and I am genetically predisposed to hyperthyroidism but never tested for it.

So I am just about to my 7th week of 400mg test e 250 mg DECA in 2 shots a week doing 17 week cycle.

Started AI late due to my guy screwing me over and never coming through with the majority of my order (long story) had about 1.5 weeks off after 4 weeks of being on and ordered arimadex elsewhere and got about a week after repinning, currently taking .25mg EOD. My estrogen was definantly high for a while after that break and i am feeling much better now.

I was not originally gonna run hcg because I heard a lot of negatives about it but now I am thinking that was a poor choice..

Problem:
    After a busy few days with the fiance, all of the sudden I noticed one day my jizz was pretty much clear. I figured we were at It too much and took a break for a few days. Color came back but volume is much less and my orgasms are sometimes pretty dull and it doesn't quite leave the party at the same rate it used to if you know what I mean, much slower now and doesn't go very far.. Sometimes just kind of trickles out.

I don't have any problems urinating and my labido is back to how it was pre cycle. Testies are a little smaller than normal but not a huge difference and not soft or anything. No issue getting aroused and good hard erections but sometimes orgasms take lo get than usual but symptoms are less ehen i take a week long break or so. I am about mid way through cycle and wanted to give AI some time to kick in but I want to get blood work and hopefully figure out what's going on.

Questions:
    1)what do you guys think could be a likely cause of this? I'm afraid of damaging something and not being able to have kids later in life

2) Will the female panel be enough to tell me what is most likely going on?

3) is it to late to get hcg? With delivery time and all I'm afraid I won't get it on time for it to do much

Thanks guys
    Last edited by coyotehunter; 04-08-2015 at 11:09 PM.

aussie made is offline Associate Member
    You need bloodwork. To see what's going on. I think the best thing for you is to stop this cycle. Do a correct pct. then visit the diet section. And learn how to eat correctly. You should not be cycling at that high of body fat. The side affects are far greater and can course more damage. I think this is that start of that for you.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    You need bloodwork. To see what's going on.
    + Agreed. don't put it off.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie made View Post
    You need bloodwork. To see what's going on. I think the best thing for you is to stop this cycle. Do a correct pct. then visit the diet section. And learn how to eat correctly. You should not be cycling at that high of body fat. The side affects are far greater and can course more damage. I think this is that start of that for you.
    he has finished the cycle
    he has started PCT

this has nothing to do with visiting the diet section

i agree he needs bloodwork-possibly a visit to a urologist and tell him the truth about what youve been upto.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I don't think he has started PCT. Says he took a break a break while he waited for AI and it sounds like he started again.

Either way, the whole thing is a complete disaster. There's no way you should continue with this cycle, I'm hoping you have your clomid and nolva for your pct? When was your last pin?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I don't think he has started PCT. Says he took a break a break while he waited for AI and it sounds like he started again.

Either way, the whole thing is a complete disaster. There's no way you should continue with this cycle, I'm hoping you have your clomid and nolva for your pct? When was your last pin?
    ah right you are sorry aussie made-OP was hard to read, missed the part where he stopped mid- cycle.

Sorry guys it was a late night when I typed this. I am still currently cycling just took the break because I took my sellers word that it would be here in a week and started with the back stock he gave me. I still haven't heard back from him so I bought elsewhere and have everything now. That was defiantly a mistake and I won't be starting early again like that.

Yes I have all my pct stuff on hand ready to go. Are you suggesting stopping cycle just because my bf%? Or because of the issue? I am estimating based on looks but I put on some weight when I started because my macros weren't spot on. I've since adjusted my diet and added cardio and am bringing my weight back down to more manageable ranges

I pinned on Monday it has been about 3 weeks since the whole miss hap earlier happened. Also I'm in the us so telling doctors what I'm up to probably isn't the greatest idea if I ever want to have health or life insurance.

Which bw should I get? Would female horemone panel be enough (e2, FSH, th, cbc, lh)?
    Last edited by coyotehunter; 04-09-2015 at 07:42 AM.

break was not due to waiting on ai. break was due to running out of gear.. The whole thing was a mess and I shouldnt have done it this way but I believed the seller. Guy was having a hard time getting supplies sent from supplier and he was told it was going to be sent in the next few days /weeks so he gave me some of his back stock of test and deca so I could start but I ran out of test after a few weeks and had to take a break until I got it from another guy and I ordered my AI at the same time.Break was roughly 1.5 to 2 weeks but I have been back on for close to 3 weeks now and feel great other than the problem I described in OP.

I am getting blood work done beginning of next week and will post results to see whats going on. I believe since I am running DECA I need to run 2 weeks of test before I can start pct to let the deca run out of my system correct?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you did about everything there is too do wrong on a cycle.Sure wish you did things different.Imo stop do your pct.Then get blood work done.Mean while get your diet and BFF's under control.Good luck bro and keep us informed on your blood work.We got guys here who can help you if needed.
    coyotehunter likes this.

I'd run your test another week but stop the deca . 2 weeks after that start your PCT.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

Your whole cycle, as you know, was/AI a disaster. Your diet sounds like it is too, you should head to our diet section and get on the right track
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    This why its advised test only for 1st cycle

If you only had 1 compound it would be easier to know what happened.

Alot of the diet was just me not sticking to it due to some unexpected travel and quite a few cheat days during that break (in hign sight that was the most important time not to have cheat meals). I was only up maybe 4 pounds when I hit that break and then spun out pretty hard. I am at 204 this morning and I can see some of my upper abs today so my visual estimate may be off too. I definantly wasnt as ready as I should have been to start a cycle though but wanted to get a little bigger for my wedding and needed the libido increase.

all in all it is an ideal case of what not to do if this ever gets seen in the future by other newbies

Should I even bother with hcg or not worry about it and just get on pct?

If you can get HCG in the next few days then get some. You can run it for a few weeks at least. Last shot 3 days before start of PCT.

WTF are you getting married at 23?!?!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

If you can get HCG in the next few days then get some. You can run it for a few weeks at least. Last shot 3 days before start of PCT.

WTF are you getting married at 23?!?!
    I can get it tonight my buddy has extra. And yeah Lol if I had a dollar every time I heard that.. Idk seems like a decent idea to me

Blood results are in

http://m.imgur.com/8BlNOn4

I started another post in blood work section but from what I can see things seem normal. I also haven't had the problem since the night I made op. Not sure what's up

Thread Information