Thread: Jumpstart fina

Breetai is offline Associate Member

Jumpstart fina

i am going to do a cycle in about 2 months.. ill just need to have some questions answered before i order the stuffs.

is it a good idea to jumpstart a cycle with finaplix week 1-8? then trying to hard it up with primobolan ?

ex.
    primoteston 600-800mg week 1-12
    eq 300-400mg week 1-12
    deca 300-400mg week 1-10
    fina 150mg EOD week 1-8
    primobolan 200mg week 9-12

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro no need to run deca and eq at the same time ,pick one and stick with it .also yes u can run the fina upfront ,fina putts primo to shame in evert aspect bro.i hopoe u were sittin on those primo ampos for wahile cuase there not in produtcion anymore and whatever is out there is fake .3 weeks of primo isnt gonna do shit bro specially at 200 u wont even feelin just waste it .u nned 300 min.

Originally posted by big N
    bro no need to run deca and eq at the same time ,pick one and stick with it .also yes u can run the fina upfront ,fina putts primo to shame in evert aspect bro.i hopoe u were sittin on those primo ampos for wahile cuase there not in produtcion anymore and whatever is out there is fake .3 weeks of primo isnt gonna do shit bro specially at 200 u wont even feelin just waste it .u nned 300 min.
    some ppl say that its good, and some ppl not, ppl that have tested it have good gains.. ill think i will stick with 300-400 mg of each.. but, how long time does it take for the fina to kick in?

and its 4 week of primo, not 3 i know the production of primo is stoped, but my source have a lot of them home.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    if its ur first time on fina u should befeelingb it witha 2 weeks .even at 4 weeks bro at that dose it wont do shit ,its very weak .

Originally posted by big N
    if its ur first time on fina u should befeelingb it witha 2 weeks .even at 4 weeks bro at that dose it wont do shit ,its very weak .
    tnx for your posts big N, hmm.. maybe ill skip one of Deca or EQ so i can run it the last 6 weeks at 100mg EOD

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Most people actually need something to jumpstart their fina cycle.

look at it from this point of view.

base your cycle around fina, since it takes two full weeks to fully kick in.
    Most run 350-500 mgs of their favorite test, then decide what you need after that.

A solid fina/test cycle is almost a magic trick. I always see results.
    I never fail to lean up and add gains.

i am no huge guy yet, but i am on my way.

After many hours of research and a few cycles, its a fact to me that you MUST recover with clomid. Makes all the difference. just buy the pills hehe the liquid is yukkie

Hope it helps

tnx for the tip bro
    but ill have a little problem, whats test is the best?
    Testosteron Enanthate or Primoteston.. Primoteston looks better in the "steroid Effectiveness" section.. but most ppl in here using Test-E or Test cyp.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    really there isnt a "best' some just need to be injected more than others.

with a fina cycle, choose one that doesnt require so many injetions. you will get plenty of practice with ED injections hehe

Thread Information