Thread: Canadians\fina

canuk is offline New Member

Canadians\fina

Hey guys, I have found lots of places that sell the fina carts and conversion kits but there is only one problem. Nobody wants to ship carts to Canada. I ordered and received the kit in a couple days. I am just wondering if there is a place that ships carts here or is it just to the States.

Thanks for any info
    [email protected]

popa is offline Senior Member
    nope no finaplix here in canada

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Huh? We can't get carts delivered to Canada!?

I hope someone PM's me with an answer/solution!
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-07-2003 at 08:40 PM.

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Hmm, that's odd. I mean, you guys have cattle too, right? I wonder if you could order them from within Canada. Perhaps the shipping is the problem

Typical ass backwards Canada...Jean Chretien is nothing but a pole smoking, turd tapping, crooked mouth fucking prick!

I'm going to check around here for carts...I'm in prime cattle country.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Health Canada Drug Product Database

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/drug2/product/p68718.html

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by superjew
    Hmm, that's odd. I mean, you guys have cattle too, right? I wonder if you could order them from within Canada. Perhaps the shipping is the problem
    The US is actually a rareity in doping it's animals. Not too many countries allow this. And I am about 95 percent sure that it is illegal in Canada for farmers to use Fina on their cattle.

Part of the reason for countries outlawing it is they showed that the hormones could be passed on to the consumers. There was a study done in one country that showed growth problems in children eating meat from animals that had been dialed in using anabolic hormones. I think the US did a counter study showing that the amounts passed on to the consumer where so unmeasurable that there was no way it could cause any effects on someone who ate the meat from those animals. So the US continues to use drugs like trenbolone (Finaplix ) to produce lean meats.

Because the US allows using Fina on cattle, it is made pretty easy for cattle owners (or whoever for that matter) to get their hands on it - and legal. Turning it into an injectable form of Trenbolone Acetate for human administration is where it becomes illegal in the US.

I remember overhearing some vegetarians in the gym talking about "all those hormones they put in meats"... I had to bite my tongue to keep from sayin' - "THAT'S TREN BABY!"

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by superjew
    That's probably why we have mad cows here.

I have finally found a place that will ship to Canada. They took my order tuesday so I guess it should be here soon. I just hope it get through customs alright (those bastards). If it actually shows up I will let everyone know.

I just ordered today.

Those f'ing douche bags at customs better let it through!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss.
    Canadians don't give up trying to order fina. I ordered last week and got it today. Customs did take a look at the package because they attached a note saying that they will possibly send me a statement that I will have to pay duty because it was more than $20. It even says they are shipping Finaplix -h on the package.

You will have to pay duty...I have heard that same story...and he had to pay.

F'n right on though!

demetri is offline Member
    A little duty never hurt anyone. Better that than a nasty gram saying they kept your fina.

Exactly.

My fina came in today....actually the UPS guy came and dropped off a yellow tag (as I wasn't home). Hopefully by tomorrow I will have the fina in my hands.

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    I think p.v.l. have a 30ml bottle of a fina winny mix right? just came out recently.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    In Canada you can buy synovex-h at feed stores with no problem... No fina though.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Whats synovex-h?

A growth implant for cattle.

Synovex H Heifer Implants contain two pure steroid hormones, testosterone propionate and estradiol benzoate. Each dosage consits of 8 pellets containing 200 mg testosterone propionate and 20 mg estradiol benzoate per implantation.

Each cartridge contains 10 rows of 8 pellets.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-17-2003 at 11:17 PM.

Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 06-17-2003 at 11:31 PM.

My fina is here! No customs letter...no repackaging...nothing. It was never opened...clear sailing through customs.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Money Boss Hustla
    My fina is here! No customs letter...no repackaging...nothing. It was never opened...clear sailing through customs.
    have fun growing bro....

tanto is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Thrower74
    In Canada you can buy synovex-h at feed stores with no problem... No fina though.
    what's the price for syno in Canada? anyone knows a place (feed store)around TO ?

Here is a little info on synovex-h. I know a couple guys who tried it and now have tits...............Just get the fina.

SYNOVEX - H

Synovex-H comes in a rotary cartridge that contains 10 pellets per cartridge with 5 cartridges in a box. Each pellet is 3" in length and contains 200 mgs. of testosterone propionate as well as 20 mgs. of estradiol benzoate. The estradiol is added to the product to increase size in cattle. Synovex-H is a drug intended for veterinarian use in cattle to increase weight gain and feed efficiency. The use of cattle implants has skyrocketed in recent months since steroids are becoming harder and harder for people to be able to find in different parts of the country. The unfortunate side to using this for athletic gains is that it contains estradiol which will cause big time gyno if it is left in the product and used as is. You can read further about the effects of testosterone propionate on it's page. I don't want to be redundant here. As far as side effects go, if you don't seperate the estradiol from the pellets you are going to be screwed with gyno, you don't want to have. These are not the most sanitary things either. Keep in mind that these were made for animals and there is not near the precautions taken when making these as there is with medicine. The other side effects are the same as with testosterone propionate. There is a way to remove the estradiol from the implant by doing to following:

Gather about 2-3 of the pellets together and grind them up with the back of a spoon and make the pellets into as fine of a powder as you can. Then, get 50 ml of diethyl ether (pretty easy to obtain from any chemical supplier) and mix this combination together in a bowl. You then have to let the solution evaporate allowing crystals to form in the bowl. The crystals that form at the top of the bowl contain the estradiol that you are trying to get rid of. You then need to place this solution in the freezer overnight to help aid in most of the estradiol being removed from the testosterone-ether solution. By the next morning, you will pull this solution out of the freezer and the frozen crystallized estradiol will have risen to the top of the bowl (just like bread rising in the oven, he! he!). You then would scrape or scoop the crystals off the top of the solution and get rid of them. The remaining crystal that are left at the bottom of the bowl contain the testosterone propionate that you are trying to get. Then let them air dry for a while to get the majority of the ether off the crystals. You then need to place these crystals in the oven on a low temperature to get rid of any ether that remains for a few hours and you should have left the dry testosterone propionate crystals that you need with a minimum of ether left in them. Make sure you have let them air dry first though. You don't want to blow up the house by putting a bowl of ether in the oven just because you are a little to fucking impatient to get big. Make sure that it is a electric oven as well, you definitely don't want to use a gas oven for this procedure.

After separating the testosterone propionate from the solution, you have two choices for using this compound. One way is to use DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) to make the steroid transdermal meaning that it will now pass through the skin. There are a variety of forms that DMSO is available but the gel version works the best and is the easiest to use. What you want to do is grind up the crystals to as fine of a powder as you can and then mix it with one teaspoonful of DMSO and one of water and apply to the skin every 2-3 days as that is the effective time span for testosterone propionate. You can then rub this compound into your skin and wrap the area with a piece of saran wrap to help get the compound to absorb into the skin easier since it will heat it between the saran wrap and your body to aid in absorption.

The other way to take this compound is through injection. You can do this by mixing the compound with about 2 cc of oil or sterile water and injecting it that way. Even grinding up the particles as fine as you can you will have to use about an 18 gauge needle to inject this concoction. I would suggest using the DMSO method above to do this. 50 - 100 mgs. every other day. $50-60 per cartridge.This compound is commonly stacked with Winstrol Depot, Metandiabol or Reforvit-B, or Parabolan .

Thrower74 is offline Member
    With synovex-h you have to use the Proper kit to make it. The kit must remove the estiodol from it and there will be no problems outside of regular test induced side effects. Animals kits worked very well when I used them. No gyno and I ran 400mg/week for 10 weeks.

Thread Information