PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

25mg dbol real or not?

Sup guys I have a question for u all. My buddy bought some 25mg d-bol as he thinks and he is also taking a shot of sus and a shot of enth a week. But he's in his 2wk and not feeling anything off those dbol . He's not sure if they are fake or what. I would post a pic but I do no have one but I did see them they're a very small white pill with a line through the center and the only ones I think are like that are in mexico. Can someone post a pic of one so I can compare because I searched on the board already and couldn't find anything except 2 things but no pics. The only reason why I'm worried is I'm going to buy some as well if they are REAL to jump start my cycle when it is finally time. They came in a baggie no box or wraps just 500 of them in a baggie.THx guys hope u can help.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I start seeing results from dbol in about a week.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    It sounds like those are reforvet 25 mgs. They are good but actually dosge on those are like 17-20 mgs. Those are hard to find. They are preety good. The ones I had were white small pills with a slit through the middle. Nothing else was stamped on them. I got good gains but I also ate 2 a day.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It does sound like the Loeefler but the white one are supposed to be trash...

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    The white ones I did were not trash. I will say they were not the whole 25 mgs. they were little less dosed like maybe like 18 mgs. I will say eating 2 of those a day compaired to 10 5mg. your liver doesnt hurt as bad. I ran it with some test and eq and saw good results. Mine were legit.

Thread Information