Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PistolPete33

Thread: clen vs fat burner

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

clen vs fat burner

I am 18, 174cm 74-75kgs 17% bodyfat (first 2 packs visible while flexing) I want to cut and I don't know what to use for max effect and minimal sides. I did some research on clen and it looks very good. So what should I choose clen or lipo 6 black with some bcaa. Don't forget that lipo causes bad jitters and clen preserves and even increases lean mass.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Diet and cardio = BEST FAT BURNER. Every 3500 calories you cut = 1lb. of fat.
    songdog and JohnnyKirk like this.

I know that. But diet+full body workout done in supersets+HIIT+something=faster results

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Clen hmm Im not sure if you will like the results. Check austenits fat burner stack I think it's EGCG and chromium and synpherine. Diet cardio that what burn fat

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza View Post
    Clen hmm Im not sure if you will like the results. Check austenits fat burner stack I think it's EGCG and chromium and synpherine. Diet cardio that what burn fat
    Why do you think that i will not like the results? What do you mean by that? Not effective enought? I have read that it is stronger than synpherine and I can't get the stuff you are talking about anyway.

Impreza is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    Why do you think that i will not like the results? What do you mean by that? Not effective enought? I have read that it is stronger than synpherine and I can't get the stuff you are talking about anyway.
    I don know if its stronger but its not worth the risk hand shaking high blood pressure the list goes on. If you go on diet and do cardio you will lose the fat without clen maybe a but longer but its much safer. You can buy egcg chromium synpherine from any supplement store. My view clen is not necessary since I can lose fat on diet and cardio. And you still too young to use these things

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Clen is no good. Why everyone is crazy about it...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKirk View Post
    Clen is no good. Why everyone is crazy about it...
    Clen is actually pretty good, as long as your diet and training is spot on and you are in the LOW double digits (under 12%) trying to get into the single digits.

Thread Information