DoctaBig is offline Member

Newbie....have a few Q's (Cycles)

First off i just want to say that i just found this place a few days ago and im already hooked. This is the most comprehensive source for AAS information i've ever came across, and there are some MONSTER builders here.

Here's our story...Me and my buddy, J and D, are fourth year doctor of pharmacy students that have been lifting for the last 3 years on and off. There are times when classes make it almost impossible to spend any time in the gym. For the last 6 months we've managed to hit it pretty hard, usually lifting 5 days per week and cardio (1-2 hours of racketball) 3-4 days per week. But we're ready to move to the next level. The education we've recieved has all but dispelled most of the stigmas and myths that have kept us from trying AAS. We've learned that if done correctly the side effects, long and short term can be all but avoided. So now we're interested in moving to the next level and giving AAS a go. I've attached some pics with this message, if you guys could take a look and give us some reccomendations. We are totally new to scene so we dont exactly have much info on whats good and whats not or how to go about cycling. So any imput will be good input and we really appreciate anything you have to offer.

Also, if anyone has any pharmacy based questions about different drugs go ahead and ask, more than likely we know the answer or can find out within a few days.

Thanks again

This is J
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie....have a few Q's (Cycles)-jfront1nf.jpg  

J Back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie....have a few Q's (Cycles)-jback1nf.jpg  

this is D (front)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie....have a few Q's (Cycles)-dfront1nf.jpg  

D back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie....have a few Q's (Cycles)-dback1nf.jpg  

Thread Information