vinny diesel is offline New Member

primo after test

sup, as some of you may know, i am finishing my test cyp only cycle in about a week. so far ive gained 16 lbs. it was my first cycle, and am 19 years old. i was thinking about maybe doing primo for like 3 weeks right after test, because my chest still isnt completely hard yet. then should i start cloimid after primo?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do it, but then again you shouldn't of cycled

JohnnyB

i know im young still, but ive been training for like 3 1/2 years on and off, but last 1 1/2 years ive been going hard and concistant. i gained a lot of knowlegde on this board, and ive read about people taking primo for like 4 - 5 weeks towards the end of their cycle, i wanna take something else, what would you reccomend? maybe a lil of deca 300 and extent my test another 4 weeks, and do like 5 weeks of deca with it. what do you think is better overall?

??

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm glad you've learned a lot, but you missed one thing and that is the age thing. You body is still growing and developing. You do a cycle and the possibilities of stunting that are high.

If your not ,making satisfactory gain at your age you need to rethink your training, diet and recovery.

Bro don't believe the lie, steroids =muscle, that's media hype. Steroids help you to gain muscle, they don't give you muscles. You still need to work hard with proper diet and recovery.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First I agree with everything Johnny said.
    Second I don't advise that you start extending cycles. Stick with your original plan. Diet will determine how hard your chest gets not AAS. If you get into the habit of extending cycles to chase some extra gains you will find yourself on one long cycle for the rest of your life.

Thread Information