Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    87

    gotta quick winny question?????

    I have a 20ml vial of quality vet winstrol (100mg) was wondering if that would be enough to add to the end of my cycle for 6 weeks, I know your suppose to inject 50mg everyday but was wondering if i could inject 100mg e.o.d. if it would maintain the levels in my body. I'm coming up with 21 injections let me know if that calculation is right.

    my cycle is:
    1-4
    40mg of d-bol e.d
    200mg of equipose and test cyp. e.o.d. 600 mg a week
    5-20
    200mg of equipose and test cyp. e.o.d. 600 mg a week
    21-26
    200mg of equipose and test cyp. e.o.d. 600 mg a week
    100mg of winstrol e.o.d

    this is my 4th cycle

    current stats 6'1" 215 11%bodyfat age 28
    taking in 5600 cal e.d 435g pro. 390g carbs 42g fat
    Last edited by sOuLkRuShA; 06-21-2003 at 04:01 PM.

  2. #2
    sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    87
    ..

  3. #3
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101

    Re: gotta quick winny question?????

    Originally posted by sOuLkRuShA
    I have a 20ml vial of quality vet winstrol (100mg) was wondering if that would be enough to add to the end of my cycle for 6 weeks, I know your suppose to inject 50mg everyday but was wondering if i could inject 100mg e.o.d. if it would maintain the levels in my body. I'm coming up with 21 injections let me know if that calculation is right.
    Ummm...you better check the simple math.

    20ml = 20 100mg injections

    I know people who hate ED injections so they do 100mg EOD. The preferred method is ED though.

  4. #4
    the dent depot's Avatar
    the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,394
    Isn't the half life of Winny 8-12 hours?

  5. #5
    sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    87
    I know I did the math what I was wondering is,is that last 1cc really that important because I would prefer not to buy a 20ml vial for 1cc. So in your opinion would you just buy 2 vials of 50mg winny and inject e.d or just stick with the 100mg 20ml bottle I already have and inject 1 cc e.o.d.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    If you don't want to shell the extra cash, IMO I'd just start the winny two days late. However you decide to run it I would make sure that you run it right up to your post cycle clomid.

  7. #7
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    In theory you should be able to get 20 injects out of that bottle, but in reality you are going to lose a little with each inject, so you might only get 18.5 or 19 injects. This means that you would only be running the winny for a little over five weeks, but it shouldn't really be a problem. Your cycle will not be wasted if you shorten the winny a few days IMO.

    -moto

  8. #8
    nj juice's Avatar
    nj juice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northern Jersey
    Posts
    607
    Instead of shooting it 100mg eod, why dont you just shoot a 1/2 cc ed, thereby giving you 50mg ed and keeping the blood levels constant.

  9. #9
    daem's Avatar
    daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,482
    Originally posted by nj juice
    Instead of shooting it 100mg eod, why dont you just shoot a 1/2 cc ed, thereby giving you 50mg ed and keeping the blood levels constant.
    it seems like a simple way to do it, although i find it a chore to get the proper amount to comprise .5ml with the stanz 100.

    it is a pain in the ass to draw .5ml consistently and i always find that no matter how meticulous i am i can never get it dead on without doing too much or too little.

    just think about it....a .1 increase in the dose when attempting to shoot .5ml will increase the dosage to 60mg, and conversely .1 less will give you 40mg.

    when you are shooting 1ml the margin for error turns out to yield a lower total percentage increase that won't cause levels to jump around as much as the .5

    knowing this, i won't be running stanz 100 in the future just because i feel like im not getting a consistent dosage every day during these last few weeks of my cycle.

  10. #10
    sOuLkRuShA is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    87
    thanks guys i think i will just shell out the extra money and get 2 -50mg 20 ml vials

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Originally posted by daem
    it seems like a simple way to do it, although i find it a chore to get the proper amount to comprise .5ml with the stanz 100.

    it is a pain in the ass to draw .5ml consistently and i always find that no matter how meticulous i am i can never get it dead on without doing too much or too little.

    just think about it....a .1 increase in the dose when attempting to shoot .5ml will increase the dosage to 60mg, and conversely .1 less will give you 40mg.

    when you are shooting 1ml the margin for error turns out to yield a lower total percentage increase that won't cause levels to jump around as much as the .5

    knowing this, i won't be running stanz 100 in the future just because i feel like im not getting a consistent dosage every day during these last few weeks of my cycle.
    It's marked on the syringe..... I have a vial of 100mg winny and only draw .5cc ed with no problems.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •