rxarms is offline Associate Member

Angry still benching 275..w/dbol...why?

Hey guys. I have been on dbol 20-25mg/d and primo 100mg/wk for just about 3 weeks now and I still can't break 275 on my bench. I have no weight gain, no bloating, just some sore joints and oily skin on the face. I feel and look bigger in the arms and chest (I think????) but none of the super power HULK LIKE changes everyone talks about with dbol. I am suppost to start winny 50mg eod monday and thinking about bumbing up primo to 300mg/wk. First cycle. Shouldn't dbol alone help with the power by now?

Oh I forgot I swim 1/4 -1/2 a mile 3 times a week and work out 4 times a week.

thedentdepot is offline New Member

Lightbulb

Most people take 35-40 mg/ day...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    1) fake stuff
    2) you dont know how to train right
    3) you dont know how to diet right

take your pick

not trying to be an ass, im serious

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Maybe your body just doesn't react to it

Good thing you didn't stack 3/4 things together....maybe dbol just doesn't work for you.

Peace

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    fake stuff. imho ! after 3 weeks not even like a pound, lol obviously fake !!!!! or mebe not, get more opionions, when i was on d-bol my becnh shot up from like 85 lb dumbells to 110 lb dumbells for 8 reps, i dont know why.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First of all your cycle sucks. Dbol , primo, and winny. Where the hell is the test. Why soo much 17aa in one cycle all together like that. Its a good thing the dbol doses are low.

2nd I agree with Billy. I think its the first option most likely(fake gear).

There is a medical reason I can't take test otherwise I would. My diet is fine. It is clean, not the best, but healthy. No fat, low carb, high protein, vegetables and fruits. Moderate amounts. I wanted to increase muscle mass, power, cut and trim. I didn't think test would be that important for my goals. If it is that important I may try it and see if it bothers me. Gear is not fake, I checked with the pics. I am getting great pumps in my bis and tris, but nothing on my bench. Do you think my swimming is keeping my weight down. I was losing alot of weight before my cycle when I swam, now on my cycle my weight is stable at 195. Just some more info for you guys. thanks

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Question

how come you cant take test?? maybe you should bump the dbol to like 35mg ....are you pushing yourself hard in the weight room?

that does sound strange..why not post a pic of your stuff in the pic forum..and you should bump the primo to about 300mg minimum..imo

keep us updated

I am prone to cystic acne in my face. Test stimulates the sebecous oil glands and boom acne city. It actually leaves scars. I had it real bad as a teen and as my natural test level droped my face cleared up. Being older, my skin is very sensative, test would be murder on my face. So the doctor thinks. The other agents cause me to have real oily skin but no cysts. Do you think I should still give it a try. If so which one? I would think the shortest acting one. I mean how important is it. Judging it myself, based on the results so far it seems like it is..?

"No fat, low carb" - you need energy to do work, fats are important for muscle growth any ways. I doubt you have enough protien to make up enough cals that you lack in the carbs

"increase muscle mass, power, cut and trim" - you need at least a 20wk cycle to hit all of them goals unless your very experienced and have done it a few times

" I didn't think test would be that important for my goals" - mistake number 1

"Gear is not fake, I checked with the pics" - sadly, that doenst mean much. I guantee I could make something fake that looked 100% real to everyone. Know your source always.

"Do you think my swimming is keeping my weight down" - yes if it knocks you into a hypocaloric state, which sounds like it is

OK Billy;

I am up for suggestions. I am 3 weeks into my cycle and have plenty of dbol , winny depot, and primo. Itwould take me about 10 days to get any more gear. I can get depot test and deca right away if I need too. i am 195lb, 35yo. What would you do?

Don't even bother bro, your source is selling you bunk gear. Every single bro who has taken the stuff has seen noticeable gains in the first 3 weeks... the stuff will make you feel like superman.
    A surefire way to tell it's fake: Have you been getting any intense lower back pumps? That shit usually gave me such hard pumps I'd almost pass out by the end of a workout cuz all of my blood was in my back? Let's get some more info.

Good luck.

HP

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i would have to believe that your gear is fake as well because that swimming would kill me if i were on 25 mg of dbol .... i couldn;t even walk on a treadmill without my calves killing me.

Ill post gear pics sunday. Thanks bro

ID get in at least 300-400grams protien and 400-600 grams carbs and about 30-50gams monosaturated fat.

Ditch the swimming and other cardio.

Train for mass and strength.

Worry about the other goals next time.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    billy is my hero, i agree with everything he said. mainly, u should throw some test in there !

Yea dude there's no way it could be real!!! If you're swimming laps on dbol and not getting a pump somethings got to be wrong. Holy shit can't believe I saw that before! Bro when I was on it I couldn't even do a set of calf raises without needing to take a 5 minute rest because of the pump... either it's fake or you don't respond to it, which I doubt.
    Once again good luck.

HP

Originally posted by Huge Presser
    Yea dude there's no way it could be real!!! If you're swimming laps on dbol and not getting a pump somethings got to be wrong. Holy shit can't believe I saw that before! Bro when I was on it I couldn't even do a set of calf raises without needing to take a 5 minute rest because of the pump... either it's fake or you don't respond to it, which I doubt.
    Once again good luck.

HP
    haha that is tru

i usually cant walk up a flight of stairs without having to lie down on the floor from my lower back

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    I agree with billy, either your gear is fake, or you are not getting enough calories. Just what is it you are trying to do? I personally think your gear is fake. The biggest factor in getting a big bench is confidence. If you fear the weight and say to your self I can't bench this or that, guess what? you will not bench that weight. Good technique is also a factor in getting a big bench. Your feet should be flat on the floor, with your shoulder blades back and your grip a little past shoulder with, and your should have a very tight grip on the bar. Your back should never come off the bench, and you should never bounce the weight off your chest. I personally take a really wide grip when I bench, usually my thumb is usually to the right of the spacers on the bar. The wider the grip the more you will work the chest, espicially the outer chest, a closer grip and you will bring your triceps into the excercise more. If you have weak triceps, you will have a weak bench. To strengthen you triceps do heavy close grip presses, you should have your hands 5 to eight inches apart, do some of these and I guarantee your bench will improve. I hope this helps, good luck bro.

Thread Information