Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Cypionate and going to Test E/Deca mix for last 8 weeks of cycle good?

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member

Cypionate and going to Test E/Deca mix for last 8 weeks of cycle good?

I have been on Cyp 500mg/week for past 8 weeks with my ai's, clen 3 days on 3 days off, and got some mix from a sponsor. Its Test E250/deca 200 in 10ml bttls. anyway, was thinking about moving from the cyp to the new mix for the last 6-8 weeks at 500test E and 400 deca mg. The cyp and E are intrachanable correct with simular half lifes. Anyone done what I am looking at doing? My diet is on point for a lean bulk that I have been doing. Just curious about going from cyp to Ethenate...

hope to hear some feedback,
    Last edited by jgd; 04-14-2015 at 02:35 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    You should just stick with your test cyp for this one you will see nothing from the deca in 8wks. Blends are not really a good thing as you can't control any of the compounds in it basically you can't up/lower one without the other you see what i mean.
    Plus there are other things to look out for like prolactin and droping the deca a wk or two before the test there are several things ect ect.
    songdog likes this.

jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    You should just stick with your test cyp for this one you will see nothing from the deca in 8wks. Blends are not really a good thing as you can't control any of the compounds in it basically you can't up/lower one without the other you see what i mean.
    Plus there are other things to look out for like prolactin and droping the deca a wk or two before the test there are several things ect ect.
    Thanks for that clarky. I thought 12 weeks was the min for deca, just was excited to try it Ill just finish this one out and do the mix next round

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wise choice

Thread Information