BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member

750mg test too much??

ok ive been posting until i got my cycle right. i originally was going to do 500mg test enenthate per week and 250mg EQ week. people advised that that was too low dosage for the eq(even though ive never taken it before) so now i was thinking about doing 750mg test enenthate a week for 12 weeks. this is my fourth cycle. the highest doasage for test ive done is 400mg.ive had alot of experience with fina(last cycle was 75mg ed for 8 weeks). will 750mg of the test be too much or should i tone it down a little? thanks you guys

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg should be fine IMO. Also if you can, run the eq at 400mg. That what I ran my first time with eq and the results were insane.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think I am with Ron. I would rather see you bump the EQ up and leave the test at 500mg but I don't think 750 mg of test is going to hurt you or anything. If this is your fourth cycle then you have become familiar with your body and should know whether you can bump up with no problem.

ok well the reason i cant get any more eq is because im paying insane amounts for the QV test 250 50ml vial.i told you about it rickson in the message. being 20 years old taht is a hit on the pocket book. i think i should be fine.i hope i see as good of gains as i would with 500mgtest and 400mg eq. thanks you guys

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i like EQ at 400mg. good for appetitie !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 20, I think you need to rethink your future.

JohnnyB

what do you mean "rethink my future"? ive already got a couple cycles un der my belt,isnt it too late?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by BuffDaddy6982
    ive already got a couple cycles un der my belt,isnt it too late?
    it is never too late to evaluate your decisions and what the future holds regardless of how bad you or others think you have fucked up.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    a tad much

ok im not asking this because im uneducated but what is the difference if i take them now or 5 years from now? why will it be so bad? i did screw myself up big time beacause i started taking andro at age 16,how bad do you think that fucked me up?(not being sarcastic)

sorry for the 2 posts but i took the andro for like a year and a half straight(i did not have the internet then so dont flame me)i was young and dumb

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Gundam strikes again..."I like EQ at 400mgs. Great for the appetite".

You haven't even done a cycle containing EQ, you donkey.

How can you say such a thing if you've never done it bro???

Every day I read your comments and replies and wonder if you actually have a brain cell, which synaptically twitches???

Anyway.....yadda yadda yadda...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BuffDaddy6982
    ok im not asking this because im uneducated but what is the difference if i take them now or 5 years from now? why will it be so bad? i did screw myself up big time beacause i started taking andro at age 16,how bad do you think that fucked me up?(not being sarcastic)
    At 23-25 your stop growing and developing, if you start before these have stopped. You can stop growth(height) and shutting down your hormonal system before it's fully developed can cause big problems is the future, sometimes in just years. You could never recover fully, so your hormones could never be what they should of been. Hormones have an important part in your body.

I have low hormones, test, hgh and igf-1. Here some of the problems I've had and have. Before I got a script for test, I was like a women with pms, mood swings bad. Now with my low hgh, igf-1 my b/p is not normal, cholesterol is high, can't get a good nights sleep and have a hard time losing b/f, just to name a few. I never juiced before I found out I had low test either.

So before anyone juices they should have some blood work done before and after a cycle. If your under 25(this isn't the magic#) you should make sure your growth plates are closed and hormones are stable.

In your early 20's your hormones are at their highest they'll be in life, so take full advantage of them. Get your training, diet and recovery down in this time then with the time to juice comes. You will have the main part of getting big down, then with the addition of juice you'll grow more then you already have.

JohnnyB

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    that was a great post jonnyb
    Last edited by Breetai; 06-28-2003 at 03:13 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Do your research, know the consequences of what you’re about to do and accept them if you do decide to use at your age.

I would not overlook JonnyB’s advice

Thread Information