Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Oki-Des

Thread: Steroid gains

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Steroid gains

I have just read the first sticky thread about planning a successful first cycle. My question is: what were your results on your first cycle and what did you take and in what dosage? He says that on average you get 10lb water 5lb fat 5lb muscle. For me that sounds quiet bad considering he mentioned: good diet (12 weeks cycle). There are quiet a few summer lifters at my gym. One for example has a natural very lean built with not fat, he just started to lift again and in 1month... he blew up. When he started again this spring I had bigger arms and I was stronger (lifting for only 7months) and now his arm is as big as my leg. He looks life a fitness model, no fat and i don't know what to say about water.
    Also he mentiones a lot of substances there that he uses during the cycle which, for me is unusual. At the gym, all the huge guys and also on several forums the PCT is made of nolva and you are supposed to take it during the cycle only if you get gyno.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I used just test how much i gained i don't know i never ever weigh myself as for the dosage i can't remember it was years ago.
    As for the guy in your gym he will be using orals that's why he grew so quick it won't be long till he goes back down lol.

Edit forgot as for the pct thing that would be up to them if they want to be thick then that's up to them. Some ppl use nolva on cycle as they have to because of gyno.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-15-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    It is different for everybody to a certain extent. But, if that guy blew up, and grew quickly, then he is probably on steroids . But, do not assume he has no fat. Even guys that appear to have no fat, still have about 5-7%. Even 8-9% looks great in my opinion; even if they are not "show ready." But, also keep in mind that water weight is not like fat weight. It actually looks pretty good in that it does not collect all the gut; providing you are lean to start with. It is spread throughout the body and makes your arms, chest, shoulders and legs bigger too. But, it is not all muscle, even though it can be held in the muscle. Although 5lbs of muscle does not seem like a lot, that is the reality. Many people who have never done steroids thinks that if you take some you will look like a pro; and that simply is not the case or we all would be monsters. Many pro's already had amazing physiques to begin with, then they dedicated many years to eating perfectly as well as cycling a lot of steroids. I have personally put on about 70lbs of muscle over more than 20 years of work. It is not an overnight, or even a year long venture. As many of us say on here, it is not a sprint but a marathon. It takes a lot of time and dedication to surpass our natural ability. But, with some hard work it will definitely show.
    Duo likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    First cycle was test only, following the link you mentioned, 500mgs UGL test E, just continued two more weeks to make it 14 weeks.
    Gained 22lbs, of which lost 5 in PCT.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle was test prop 150 eod finished up with winny the last 4 weeks... Gained 10 lbs and dropped 4% b.f. (due to proper diet of course)

Thread Information