Weeks 1-15 T-350 (700 mg)
    Weeks 1-15 Deca (500 mg)
    Weeks 1-6 Dbol (50 mg ED)
    Weeks 15-20 T-350 (700 mg)
    Weeks 16-20 Winstrol (30 mg ED)
    Weeks 1-15 Prami (0.25 mg ED)
    Weeks 1-20 Aromasin (12.5 mg ED)
    Weeks 1-20 Proviron (25 mg ED)

I'm noticing a pretty big change in size from the Dbol. I started with 30, then 40, now at 50 mg...

My first question is regarding PIP. On my first cycle, I experienced PIP with the Test Enenthate, but not so bad, and it didn’t last that long. With the T-350 and deca, its pretty brutal.. and I feel it almost instantly after injecting. Its getting better though.. goes away after about 3 days rather than 6 days. I’m injecting 2 ml total in my quad every 3.5 days.. Just wondering if I should expect to experience PIP through the cycle, where the T-350 is more potent. Also, I’m assuming I’m not feeling PIP due to the Deca, as that’s it typically doesn’t cause pain.

Next question, would it be better to dose every 3 days rather than 3.5? If the PIP doesn’t get better, 3 days might work better in trying to work my leg work outs and cardio in, around the PIP. Maybe a half a day isn’t that big a deal, but realistically, the timing varies by a few hours too, depending on my schedule.

Third question, I’m experiencing low libido.. I’m still able to get it up when needed, but its not the same. I tried lowering my aromasin to 6 mg ED for a few days.. but felt my nips starting to burn and decided to go back to 12.5 mg. I didn’t notice a change in my libido from this.. but I didn’t give it much time. Thoughts?
    Last edited by standarduser5555; 04-17-2015 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Added personal stats

Quote Originally Posted by standarduser5555
    Currently on week 3 of my second cycle, consisting of the following: Weeks 1-15 T-350 (700 mg) Weeks 1-15 Deca (500 mg) Weeks 1-6 Dbol (50 mg ED) Weeks 15-20 T-350 (700 mg) Weeks 16-20 Winstrol (30 mg ED) Weeks 1-15 Prami (0.25 mg ED) Weeks 1-20 Aromasin (12.5 mg ED) Weeks 1-20 Proviron(25 mg ED) I'm noticing a pretty big change in size from the Dbol. I started with 30, then 40, now at 50 mg... My first question is regarding PIP. On my first cycle, I experienced PIP with the Test Enenthate, but not so bad, and it didn’t last that long. With the T-350 and deca, its pretty brutal.. and I feel it almost instantly after injecting. Its getting better though.. goes away after about 3 days rather than 6 days. I’m injecting 2 ml total in my quad every 3.5 days.. Just wondering if I should expect to experience PIP through the cycle, where the T-350 is more potent. Also, I’m assuming I’m not feeling PIP due to the Deca, as that’s it typically doesn’t cause pain. Next question, would it be better to dose every 3 days rather than 3.5? If the PIP doesn’t get better, 3 days might work better in trying to work my leg work outs and cardio in, around the PIP. Maybe a half a day isn’t that big a deal, but realistically, the timing varies by a few hours too, depending on my schedule. Third question, I’m experiencing low libido.. I’m still able to get it up when needed, but its not the same. I tried lowering my aromasin to 6 mg ED for a few days.. but felt my nips starting to burn and decided to go back to 12.5 mg. I didn’t notice a change in my libido from this.. but I didn’t give it much time. Thoughts?
    Couple of quick thoughts...

That is too heavy for a second cycle.
    That is too long for any cycle.
    Where is your hCG ?
    You can cut the high potency test with GSO to help with the PIP.
    standarduser5555 likes this.

standarduser5555 is offline New Member
    Thank you for your response.

What would you recommend for dosing? What are the possible issues going with the doses I am?

What would you recommend for duration? I'm going this long because it's my understanding its best to run test a bit after stopping deca .. so i have an extra bottle of test. Based on the results from my first cycle, I figured I might as well use it. What are the possible issues running it longer than your recommendation?

I had hCG on hand for my previous cycle, but did not use it. I did not experience testicle shrinkage or any other issues, and was advised I don't need to bother with it..

standarduser5555 is offline New Member
    bump

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Too many compounds... Drop Deca after 10-12 wks then run test for an additional 2 but I'd stop the Deca at 10 so your test will only take you to 12wks or 12 of Deca and 2 of test...

Running a longer cycle will make it harder to recover and w/out HCG it will also make it more difficult to recover and it keeps your boys functional/prevents Teaticular atroohy etc... Yes you need to run hcg on cycle!

No reason for all the compounds on your second cycle...
    Maybe just test or test + 1
    GL!

Thread Information