Bluewizza is offline New Member

would love to get some replies (unique cycle)

Hello ladies and gents. Been planning a little comeback to gear in a couple of months. I have so many cycle options and I am opting for this following one. No matter what though, my cycle will be 6 months long with HCG included for during that cycle, but in very low doses. I hope everyone lets me know what they think. I have relatively ambitious goals but I know it can be done and it WILL be done. I have juiced before with dbol , deca , test cypionate , enanthate , sustanon , fina, and proviron . After 2 cycles one after another, with little rest time, I went from 185 pounds to 220 pounds (35pounds gained), but a lot of the weight was bloat and I did not like my size at all. After that I had to take time off of EVERYTHING for a long time. I basically lost all that weight now, but I feel better. Now I want to go to 205 to 210 pounds maximum, but a ripped look with maximum 7% fat. I always gain muscle easy, and fat gain for me is all about what I eat. Here is the specific info.

Hight:5’7
    Weight, fat%: 185 pounds, 11.4% fat
    Body type: meso-endomorph
    Goal: gain about 30 pounds of muscle and lose 10 pounds of fat.

Ironically this will be the lowest dosed and cleanest cycle I have done but it will be long, because that is the type of cycle I want to do!

Cycle:
    Week1-12: test prop 100mg eod
    Week1-12: primobolan depot 100md eod
    Week1-12: hcg 300iu every 4 days
    Week1-24: arimidex 0.5mg eod
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    week13-24: test prop 125mg eod
    week13-24: primobolan depot 125mg eod
    week13-24: hcg 600iu every 4 days

supplements. glutamine through out + vitamins and minerals + b5 for acne if becomes rampant + r-ala the last 3 months for better fat control and further muscle growth!

diet and excersise: custom made for me by me, based on how I react to things. All in all I will be lifting heavy 4 times a week (works like a charm for me) and I will be doing cardio twice a week between those days, no more than 30 to 40 minute sessions. I will be eating 6 times a day with one cheat day once a week.

*T3: Will be used after week 12, IF I feel like I need it for my goals, but will use at a lower dose (20-60mcg pd)
    *clomid: will be used during the cycle if and when I need my ‘JIZZ’ output to increase, but only for a couple of weeks.
    *I have post cycle therapy all set up too, but not interested in showing it

I hope you guys tell me what you think. Like I said, ambitious goals but I know I will be able to do this.

skii96 is offline Member
    The cycle will work for ya. Maybe for half the cycle, as a cheaper alternative to primo, use some fina, just a thought

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    i agree with skii. think about fina to give you good lean muscle mass. i just finished a cycle with fina and it was great. i put on a good 15 lbs during the cycle and lost about 1" from around my waist, and the cycle was only 5weeks long. not digging that long cycle thing though. to me its better to do a few smaller cycles than one big cycle. simply because i believe the recovery period after the cycle is where you gain permanent muscle.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    must be nice to have so much money !

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    well it will work but u will not get the gains ur lookin for unkless u have genetics like levrone.u the ket cycles like that is switching short acting esterin and out throughout the cycle. fina, materon,dbol uprfront(if ur diet isclean and have antyies u wont bloat),winny .that the ebst way to get ur gains and keeping tham and hitting new receptors eachtime witha different drug. also if u could throw some GH inthre ull be ripped .

yes i agree i can add something like fina instead, but i should have mentioned i have used fina already and it gave me too many sides. its too androgenic for me, and I get a distinct bloat from it (not estrogen influenced, but androgen influenced). I agree that i can and should add something to the cycle. The thing I was thinking to do is add another anabolic to the mix for every 8 weeks starting week 9. I have many choices but was thinking orals. Winny or anavar are the choices I was thinking about. But if I add another anabolic the total mg versus test will be more (example....test at 400mg per week and primo and say vars will total more than 600mg!). Will I get any negative effects like a limp dick if I do this. Obviously I am planning not to go over 125mg test propionate eod, but I am willing to add another mild anabolic to the mix.

I am very interested to trying anavar, but I dont know what the optimum dose is (i hear anything from 20mg pd to 50mg pd !!!!). I dont want to use it at too low of a dose and in consequence make the thing useless.

still growin is offline Member
    Anavar is best run around 40-60mg/day. This gets expensive, and I don't think it is what you are looking for. It will give you much increased strength with minimal size growth. It is best for athletes like boxers or sports with weight limits. I think hgh use in a 6 month cycle might be something to look into. It will produce continued near permanent results and is best run with test, and usually insulin . It too can get expensive, but it will decrease body fat while increasing lean muscle.

Originally posted by still growin
    Anavar is best run around 40-60mg/day. This gets expensive, and I don't think it is what you are looking for. It will give you much increased strength with minimal size growth. It is best for athletes like boxers or sports with weight limits. I think hgh use in a 6 month cycle might be something to look into. It will produce continued near permanent results and is best run with test, and usually insulin. It too can get expensive, but it will decrease body fat while increasing lean muscle.
    i see what you are saying and i have been hearing similiar advice here and there. getting hgh is not a problem for me, and the money will NOT be an issue IF I find it worthy for myself based on my intentions. My concern with hgh is that I am only 23 years old and dont want to get symptoms like gigantism on the face!! I want to preserve my ASTONISHING good looks...lol
    I am concerned that facially I WILL change.

What is a typical low dose (but effective dose) for GH? How do younger people react to it? What are the major negative PHYSICAL or Phsychological sides? Also I never hear about things lke a 'gh' crash....wouldnt the body be completely shut down from producing gh? Any opinions would be great. In the meantime I will dig up for some info too.

Thread Information