Thread: Weird Questions

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member

Weird Questions

Does Ejaculation affect testosterone production?

Also, I'm starting a test only cycle soon because it's a powerful ** Test Cypionate 250mg/ ml, has anyone ever heard of this, it's from Euro Pharma? I will be running Nolvadex at 20 mg a day, ALA, liver detox (already running that since I didnt use it on my last d-bol cycle) and will continue to use that throughout the cycle till about in the middle before discontinuing. It will be a 10 week cycle. I want to take HCG , Clomid and Clenbuterol for post therapy for best results... how should I take them? I know clenbuterol is effective for two weeks so would I pyramid from 1 tab a day up to 7 a day in the middle? Please help bros... need some advice.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    why are you starting if you dont know the answer to these?

dont pyramid stay at an even dose

300mg clomid day 1
    100mg 10 days
    50mg 10 days

"powerful ** Test Cypionate 250mg/ ml"

I believe thats what is called on oxymoron lmao

inertia is offline Associate Member
    Dont even know where to begin with this one.

palme is offline Rosie Member

Re: Weird Questions

Originally posted by TheRequiem
    Does Ejaculation affect testosterone production?

Also, I'm starting a test only cycle soon because it's a powerful ** Test Cypionate 250mg/ ml

How about you use the search button? And go read some old threads, we got a pretty big archive here.

I'm not a newbie to these forums, I have posted "several" posts. Don't you think I know the rules? I have searched the educational forums otherwise I wouldn't have asked... mm k? Help me if you have the answer, but dont reply remarks that are pointless like "search the forums". Can anyone help me with the dosages? I know how to dose Clomid and I know to start it 3 weeks after my last shot, Im mainly asking how and when do I throw in HCG and when to take clenbuterol and how to does it. Come on guys, I'm not dumb... just need some help. Thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    more research !

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by gundam675
    more research !
    He asked for us not to post answers like that.... didn't you read the last one?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by gundam675
    more research !
    LMAO!!

This is research...

How does this sound?

10 weeks, 500 mg a week of Test.
    Nolvadex all the way through the cycle and with HCG (Im prone to gyno)
    HCG directly after disontinuation of it. I will inject 5000 IU every 5 days for 15 days so 3 injections of 5000 iu. After that I will follow with Clomid 300mg day 1, 100mg for 10 days and 50mg for 10 more... Clenbuterol will be taken at 4 tablets a day for two weeks (maybe 3, haven't decided) starting the same time I start Clomid... it is said that they can work in conjuction so I figure Ill kill two birds with one stone.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As far as clen goes most people keep upping their dosage until they get slightly uncomfortable and then back it down. They stay there until they get used to it and then slowly add again. Tolerance varies among individuals greatly much like ECA. The HCG I would personally use the last 5 days the test ester was still active in your system and then start clomid. Some people use different methods but that is the one I like best.

You can use HCG during AAS intake so I was just going to take it right afterwards (maybe a week) after discontinuation of the test and use it for 15 days... the test Cyp should be almost out of my system if not all the way out and afterwards Clomid therapy comes into role about 3 - 4 weeks after treatment (right after HCG). Therefore, it will obatin it's full affects and as for the Clenbuterol , many people have told me around 80 mcg - 140 mcg is good enough and I'm not going to test my limits so im going to take 80mcg a day spread out for two weeks... I will not up the dose because I do not know how my body will react to it yet. Thanks for your input...

Thread Information