CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Nipples pain with Trean Ace Test Prop cycle. Please I am lost and need help

Hi all. I am 32 yo 82 kg 16% BF personal trainer.

I had 2 cycles of Test E before. First cycle I stuck to Arimidex 0.5 EOD.

Second Test E cycle I got lazy with Arimidex and had 1 0.5 mg tab every week and that's it. I didnt have any side effects.

So I thought I am not prone to gyno or something and didnt take much AI with Tren Ace/Test Prop 100mg/100mg EOD. I had not any side effect except for night sweats and injection pain.

Now my nipples started to hurt a lot at week 7 of the cycle. I cant hold my daughter to my chest and it hurts when my wife put her hand near my chest.

I made my research on google and there are lots of mixed opinions about Tren Gyno.

Some suggest starting Caber , some suggest starting nolva. Some say Nolva augment the problem. Some say stop the cycle..etc ?

I have no problem to quit the cycle for a month to fix the problem. But how ?

And when I fix it , how can I prevent it from future occurrence ? Should I use Arimidex or Caber ?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You need to run both consistently! Use caber or Prami(DAs for lowering prolactin) and dex .5 eod... You can also run Nolva until the lumps go away... Definitely try using your Dex and caber/prami...

I'm guessing you have no blood work to know what's going on inside(E2 Prolactin CBC Etc... These things are a must if your running a 19nor and any Progestins(Tren and Nandrolone )

Pull BW asap...

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Ok I will stop the cycle for 2 - 3 weeks and try to fix this with Nolva.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStroybro View Post
    Ok I will stop the cycle for 2 - 3 weeks and try to fix this with Nolva.
    If your gonna stop you should PCT after it clears...

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Nolva is not going to FIX high E levels. It is just going to block its gyno effect. You'll need an A.I. and you already know the answer to your problem by not using one in the first place. P follows E, so Caber or Prami is probably sound advice ( for Prolactin ) since it certainly sounds like you E levels are high. Don't skip the A.I. next time.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I need my armidex or that's how I get. I run .25mgs eod with 750mg of test. I have run up to 1500mg of deca without using anything and never had a problem but I'm on 900mgs of deca now and I'm running 1.5mgs of caber from upjohn a week because I like the way it makes me feel
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BigMan65 is offline Associate Member
    edit: nothing
    Last edited by BigMan65; 04-19-2015 at 05:17 AM.

Thread Information