Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: how long to return to normal test level

2iron is offline Associate Member

how long to return to normal test level

When returning to your try regimen, how long does it take for your test levels to return to normal? Test prop

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    When returning to your try regimen, how long does it take for your test levels to return to normal? Test prop
    Everyone is different... Only BW will really tell... Compare your pre cycle BW to your BW from 8 wks past PCT and see if your kevels are the same(could be) could take longer(time on+ PCT = time off minimum imo...

It could longer, depends on if PCT Meds aren't bunk either(o don't trust anything except ar-R for my research purposes...

I'm sure you know this . We're you just looking to see if there's more if a pattern?

I usually always run prop and its varied w/each cycle... Dise & duration will have a lot to do w/it as well!
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Everyone is different... Only BW will really tell... Compare your pre cycle BW to your BW from 8 wks past PCT and see if your kevels are the same(could be) could take longer(time on+ PCT = time off minimum imo...

It could longer, depends on if PCT Meds aren't bunk either(o don't trust anything except ar-R for my research purposes...

I'm sure you know this . We're you just looking to see if there's more if a pattern?

I usually always run prop and its varied w/each cycle... Dise & duration will have a lot to do w/it as well!
    Auto correct screwed me. Was supposed to say trt regimen. Need to d o bw in 3wk for my dr. Was wandering if that long enough time to get back to 875ish.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Auto correct screwed me. Was supposed to say trt regimen. Need to d o bw in 3wk for my dr. Was wandering if that long enough time to get back to 875ish.
    Do you know how high your levels are now approximately

When did you stop your blast?

Do you know how high your levels are now approximately

When did you stop your blast?
    stopped Thurs evening, started trt pin Fri evening

7400ng should be close bw 2 wk ago stayed on same regimen until done

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    stopped Thurs evening, started trt pin Fri evening

7400ng should be close bw 2 wk ago stayed on same regimen until done
    It's gonna depend on many things(as you know) I know ways around it but it's not the best plan of action... Nor legal!

It'll be close(at that high ng/dl) w/prop it's gonna clear in 3 days so it's far better than if you were on a longer ester! But IMO I would pull BW as close to the date and make sure your pin was as far away from BW as possible(in this case i think you'd want to have that low trough) b4 going....

How long you been on script?

It's gonna depend on many things(as you know) I know ways around it but it's not the best plan of action... Nor legal!

It'll be close(at that high ng/dl) w/prop it's gonna clear in 3 days so it's far better than if you were on a longer ester! But IMO I would pull BW as close to the date and make sure your pin was as far away from BW as possible(in this case i think you'd want to have that low trough) b4 going....

How long you been on script?
    been on script about 18 months I think. My bw not set in stone just want to test some close to when she asks me to come in. Always test at my troph around 2nd refill

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    been on script about 18 months I think. My bw not set in stone just want to test some close to when she asks me to come in. Always test at my troph around 2nd refill
    That's exactly what I was hoping! You have time on your side(since you ran prop but(you do know your body better than I/us) Since your runnin labs b4 hand maybe go w/a slightly lower dose in the meantime and then pull your set and see where you are?? Than if(say we're a lil lower you'd be able to time it better? Or vice versa...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would put it off a couple more weeks if you can just to be safe. If it is still high just say you took the shot the day before. Most docs wont know the difference and if he says anything just say you will retest in a couple of weeks or whenever he wants you to and it usually sets them at ease.
    NACH3 likes this.

Thread Information