Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Acne

homestead is offline New Member

Acne

I have been using steroids for a year now and developed bad acne on shoulders and back, what can i do about this problem

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    how old are you?

Lots of people will tell you to start taking acutane at a low dose. I'd start with the topical route. salicylic acid washes work for a lot of people.

Cleocin is a prescription topical that works well if you want to see a doc.

Some people won't agree with this but some times just plain rubbing alcohol used once every day can help

Projectswole is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homestead View Post
    I have been using steroids for a year now and developed bad acne on shoulders and back, what can i do about this problem
    Get your e2 in check. Get yourself some lequidex or letro depending on how bad it is. Also use some topical shit as well and you should be good to go.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Been using for about a year? I'm guessing someone is young and uninformed, did little to no research before starting besides bro info.

What are your stats?
    Weight:
    Body Fat:
    Gym/Training experience:
    Diet experience:
    Cycle or Pro Hormone experience:
    Goals?

Phastroh is offline Junior Member
    I have had some bad acne from only HRT. I used 1.5ML every 2 weeks or 300MG. Now I just recently went to weekly doses of 1ML/200MG. Here is what I have found but I think we all have different things that work meaning you and I but clearly what works for me can work for others as well.

First off the more I shave the less I get. No idea why.

Second I tried everything like Proactive with so so results because it was best if I kept my face shaved often.

Third and the most recent is something I just happened to read and there were some positive and plenty people saying its bullshit. I can tell you whatever anyone may say and yes it may not help you is I take NOW Pantothenic Acid also known as Vitamin B5(B Complex Vitamin) I take one a day, not sure if taking 2 would be better or safe. I never checked.

So my friend just asked what I did because my face is so much more clear. Not perfect but dude it would sometimes get bad. I still get some but even before I went weekly it improved.

It is always at its best after I shave. Last week I was like wow no splotches.

Just have to say it again. It may not help everyone but it helped me. If it's a placebo effect lol I would say wow but it's not gonna erase it all but hey it's worth a shot. I still clean my face and all.

I also added another substance to my regimen that can cause acne and it hasn't added any. Just gotta take that pill every day for me.

Good luck!

Note: my e2 has always been in check but I know my pimples would always flare up 2-3 days prior to my next Test shot showing it's clearly hormones.

KinMan is offline New Member
    buy better gear or check your pct and ancillaries

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Been using for about a year? I'm guessing someone is young and uninformed, did little to no research before starting besides bro info. What are your stats? Age: Height: Weight: Body Fat: Gym/Training experience: Diet experience: Cycle or Pro Hormone experience: Goals?
    I'm 46yr

Height 5'10"

195lbs

Eat 6x a day, steak, chicken, greens and sweet potatoes, breakfast 7 egg whites and 3 whole eggs with 2 cups of oatmeal

Don't know what stats mean

Go to gym 5 days a week, been trained well

My cycle is test propionate and tren acetate For first month

Test enanthate 250 with equipoise boldenone for second month

Undecylenate 200 (EQ 200) with sustanon 250 for third month

All 2.5 cc twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    how old are you? Lots of people will tell you to start taking acutane at a low dose. I'd start with the topical route. salicylic acid washes work for a lot of people. Cleocin is a prescription topical that works well if you want to see a doc. Some people won't agree with this but some times just plain rubbing alcohol used once every day can help
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Projectswole
    Get your e2 in check. Get yourself some lequidex or letro depending on how bad it is. Also use some topical shit as well and you should be good to go.
    What is e2

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm 46yr

Height 5'10"

195lbs

Eat 6x a day, steak, chicken, greens and sweet potatoes, breakfast 7 egg whites and 3 whole eggs with 2 cups of oatmeal

Don't know what stats mean

Go to gym 5 days a week, been trained well

My cycle is test propionate and tren acetate For first month

Test enanthate 250 with equipoise boldenone for second month

Undecylenate 200 (EQ 200) with sustanon 250 for third month

All 2.5 cc twice a week
    If you are taking this gear for a year non stop and dont know what is e2, you should be worried with a lot more than acne...

Wow, what a jumbled mess. Whoever told you to run things that way stay away from them. Read the sticky notes at the top like the 1st cycle planning. It will explain a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    If you are taking this gear for a year non stop and dont know what is e2, you should be worried with a lot more than acne...
    Ok, so what is e2? And what else should I be worried about, I recently had blood work done and all came back normal except I was a little low on vitamin D

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Wow, what a jumbled mess. Whoever told you to run things that way stay away from them. Read the sticky notes at the top like the 1st cycle planning. It will explain a lot.
    Can't find the sticky notes

At the top of this and all the other forums that say Important.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Ok, so what is e2? And what else should I be worried about, I recently had blood work done and all came back normal except I was a little low on vitamin D

Thanks for the help
    E2 is the main estrogen, also called estradiol.
    What was your e2 value in the recently blood work?

E2 is the main estrogen, also called estradiol. What was your e2 value in the recently blood work?
    I just had standard blood work did not check for e2 or testosterone levels , I will get that done

I just had standard blood work did not check for e2 or testosterone levels, I will get that done
    In the standard blood work what was the cholesterol and hematocrit values?

In the standard blood work what was the cholesterol and hematocrit values?
    Hematocrit 53.6
    Cholesterol 122

Hematocrit 53.6
    Cholesterol 122
    Potential complications of polycythemia vera is increased levels of circulating red blood cells, which increases the thickness or viscosity of the blood. This can be associated with higher risk of thrombus or clot formation leading to strokes, heart attacks, pulmonary embolism, and possibly death.
    Another complication of polycythemia vera is the potential transformation into a blood cancer (leukemia), excessive bleeding (hemorrhage), or clotting problems.
    from: Polycythemia (High Red Blood Cell Count): Symptoms & Causes

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thanks for the help
    estrogen... and when you go for blood work you have to ask them to test for test levels and estrogen... then dont just test for everything when you go for general blood work....

I assume your not using an antiestrogen?

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    estrogen... and when you go for blood work you have to ask them to test for test levels and estrogen... then dont just test for everything when you go for general blood work....

I assume your not using an antiestrogen?
    His hematocrit is at 53.6 and for him is normal ?!?!?! Why would he use antiestrogen?? lol

This is the kind of ppl that give steroids a bad name!

Sometimes I wonder if there is this many trolls out there or what

His hematocrit is at 53.6 and for him is normal ?!?!?! Why would he use antiestrogen?? lol This is the kind of ppl that give steroids a bad name! Sometimes I wonder if there is this many trolls out there or what
    I was starting to get anxiety

Thanks for the relief

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your hormones are prob. so out of wack... If you haven't been taking an AI then your Estrogen levels are prob. all messed up possibly causing the severe acne issues you're having. Also, you need to donate blood ASAP as your Hematocrit levels are rather high. This can be a VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM so don't take this lightly. You NEED to get that number down. Do you feel sluggish and/or tired? Have trouble doing cardio etc? This "can be" signs of elevated numbers.

You should do a search for Power PCT and really give that a go and get off this cycle ASAP. You will most likely end up on TRT for the rest of you life with the damage you've done to your HPTA system. Hopefully, you won't have erectile issues but more than likely your Test levels will never rebound.

His hematocrit is at 53.6 and for him is normal ?!?!?! Why would he use antiestrogen?? lol This is the kind of ppl that give steroids a bad name! Sometimes I wonder if there is this many trolls out there or what
    Mr. BB

What do you think about pistol Pete 33 response?

Mr. BB

What do you think about pistol Pete 33 response?
    This is what I've been trying to tell you
    High red cells count, called polycythemia, can be very serious. Tried to tell you that a few posts back, read the link.
    Besides that theres an array of other complications you may suffer if you continue this nonsense.
    Like I said before acne is the least of your problems.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This is what I've been trying to tell you
    High red cells count, called polycythemia, can be very serious. Tried to tell you that a few posts back, read the link.
    Besides that theres an array of other complications you may suffer if you continue this nonsense.
    Like I said before acne is the least of your problems.
    I agree with this 1000%. Getting that cell count down needs to be your #1 priority. I would get to a bloodbank TODAY. The problem is most won't allow you to donate above a 50. If that's the case you will need to get a script from your Dr. for a Theraputic Plabotomy. Seriously, don't mess with this as we truly don't want to see anything serious happen to you. You then need to get off this cycle ASAP and get your body back to normal. A typical cycle is 12 weeks plus PCT and time off between cycles = time on plus PCT which is how long you need to wait between cycles. In your case you've been on for a year so I wouldn't go back on for a LONG time but would run bloodwork 6 weeks after PCT and then prob. 12 weeks post PCT as well. Chances are you will never recover from this terrible cycle.

Thread Information